Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinnoh's Newest Trainer!

4 posters

Go down

Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Empty Sinnoh's Newest Trainer!

Post by Spaark Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 am

Overview
This story is about a kid named Lucas. He just got his newest pokemon, Pikachu. His Pikachu was named Sparky. Ever since he started his adventure from Sunnyshore City, he has been training his pokemon. He never knew about Professor Kail but he decided to visit his hometown in Twinleaf town.

Sinnoh's First Badge~~Chapter 1
After meeting up with Kail, he had a battle with his newfound rival, Tyson. Tyson was using the ground type pokemon, Sandshrew.
"Sparky, use Thunder!" Lucas yelled. As Sparky used Thunder, he noticed that the Sandshrew didn't take any damage at all.
"What the hell? This is retarded!" Lucas said.
"Haha!" Tyson lauged, "Sandshrew, use Rollout!"
Rollout took out over half of Sparky's stamina. He's getting tired.
"Sparky, use Skull Bash!" Lucas shouted. Just then, Sandshrew fainted from the impact of the Skull Bash.
"Great battle! I hope you know that I WILL be the next Pokemon Champion!" Tyson yelled as he ran off. That was the start to Lucas and Sparky's newest Adventure.

TO BE CONTINUED
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 796
Friend code : Look to the sig
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Candy Chart
Candy:
Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Empty Re: Sinnoh's Newest Trainer!

Post by Spaark Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Sinnoh's First Bade~~Chapter 2
Just as Lucas arrived at Oreburgh City, he realized that his Pikachu look different.
"What the hell?" Lucas puzzled. He then noticed that the Raichu was eating something. A yellow stone, with what seems to be a thunderbolt in it.
"Holy Crap, I've got a Raichu!" Lucas shouted. He noticed that Oreburgh's gym leader was a rock type trainer. So, he went out and caught a Machop. Karate Chop was its main move. He easily took out Roark, the gym leader.
"Here's your first badge. It allows you to use Rock Smash outside of battle, and it makes all traded pokemon up to level 30 obey you full force! You should go have a battle with Gardenia of Eterna City," Roark told him. Lucas headed to the forest but was blocked by a group of mysterious people with blue bowl cuts and space suits.
"Who are you dudes?" Lucas asked.
"Heh, 'you dudes', hahaha. We are the great and powerful Team Galactic!" The Grunt said.
Time for the all new Team Galactic filled with new pokemon and Commanders that are stronger than before. Tune in next time on SINNOH'S NEWEST TRAINER

TO BE CONTINUED
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:
Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 pm

You should really describe a lot of stuff more. Like the Gym Battle, you just told us he won. No details were given when there should've been details.
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1298
Friend code : 3308 - 5621 - 5605
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Left_bar_bleue35/1000Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by masterzman Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 pm

You should describe the battles, but other than that, it is pretty good.
masterzman
masterzman

Number of posts : 974
Friend code : 1333-0695-5827
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Left_bar_bleue65/1000Sinnoh's Newest Trainer! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 pm

I know i didn't explain it well, but then i would have to explain every single move of the 3 on 2 pokemon battle.
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Mon May 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Sinnoh's Second Badge ~ Chapter 1
As Lucas worked his way to the field of flowers where the grunts with the other key to the windmill was, he checked to see how his pokemon was doing.
His Raichu, Sparky looked great, while his Machop...not so good. He ran to the nearest Pokemon Center entitled, Le Popereee and healed his pokemon.

He fought those grunts with lightning quick dodges and and super fast punches. The grunts' pokemon were thrashed by all of Raichu's Thunders and Machop's Karate Chops. After they were defeated by Lucas' pokemon, they ran off, leaving the key behind them. As he pushed the key in the lock and turned it the door clicked. He went inside battling the grunts in his path, then ended up facing probably the worst trainer he's ever seen.
Commander Mars.

Tune in next time for the battle of a lifetime.
NEXT TIME ON SINNOH'S NEWEST TRAINER
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Tue May 19, 2009 2:21 am

lol classic pokemon ending
nice story
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

I wonder, should I continue this story? I mean, I haven't finished the game-wise storyline yet, but it all depends on whether WWPL wants me to or not.
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum