Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get a Feebas

5 posters

Go down

How to get a Feebas Empty How to get a Feebas

Post by Jihad Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Just wondering where you catch them and any strategy as I know it is difficult also I think it is in mt coront not sure
Jihad
Jihad

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

How to get a Feebas Empty Re: How to get a Feebas

Post by Jpg Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 am

mt coronet, i think good rod or super rod works
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
How to get a Feebas Left_bar_bleue0/1000How to get a Feebas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacahry Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm

mt coronet, i think good rod or super rod works
that would be correct but you have to go a specific day
Zacahry
Zacahry

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Candy Chart
Candy:
How to get a Feebas Left_bar_bleue0/0How to get a Feebas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokefan(: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:44 pm

you actualay go to the bottom of mt. coronet and there are four possible tiles of water that feebas can be in you need to fish in those spots with in 24 hours otherwise they change(every 24 hours) i think every rod works, o and dont forget u have to fish for it, surfing dosnt work (but u need to surf to get to the feebas spots)
pokefan(:
pokefan(:

Male Number of posts : 2
Friend code : i will update this soon!!
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Candy Chart
Candy:
How to get a Feebas Left_bar_bleue0/0How to get a Feebas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by dkcrane Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:42 am

Jihad wrote:Just wondering where you catch them and any strategy as I know it is difficult also I think it is in mt coront not sure

hi jihad, what i would like to tell about the catch feebas, Firstly fly to Dewford to start your quest.Go to the trendy guy and change the saying to something of your own(if it's not a saying you got through with you won't find it.)My saying is "Boring Luvdisk".

For Feebas you will need Either an Old rod or a Good rod(Old rod prefered).A hint to catching pokemon on the rod is by pressing A as soon as you get a bite.Net,Nest and Ultra balls can get a one catch first thing but for weakened ones use a Great or a normal Poke ball.If you buy 10 pokeballs all in one buy you get a Premeier Ball.Use a Magikarp at level 30-40 to weaken Feebas.Feebas is literally Magikarps duo,except it learns TM's and HM's and almost impossible to find.It is the strongest old roded pokemon since you find them at level 20-25.Old rod is found in Dewford and Good rod is found near the east of Mauville.The route Feebas appeares on is route119.

Here comes the long wait that will Frustrate you.There are 6 tiles on the entire game that contain Feebas,and they will change depending on the Dewford trend.However only one tile contains Feebas and it doesent change ever does depend on internal game number!The way to find it easily is to fish in one spot three times.If you ever come across it,Tell the world you've seen it!Fish there for more Feebas then catch 'em while they last!
dkcrane
dkcrane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum