Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black and White information

+4
mjfblaze
Cladstn_Vampire
Jack of Blades
Jpg
8 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black and White information Empty Pokemon Black and White information

Post by Jpg Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Pokemon Black and white

The upcoming 5th generation. This will be set in the Isshu region far away from other regions, requiring you to get there by boat or plane. It will be taking the 3d aspects to new limits, especially in a large city called Hiun with buildings, skyscrapers and bridges for you to explore.

The playable character is older than that of previous games, and Proffesor Araragi (the first female proffesor and first to not be associated with a tree) will be the person who gives you your pokedex and first pokemon.
Pokemon Black and White information Professor-araragi

You will have 2 friends along your journey, Cheren & Belle

Pokemon Black and White information CherenPokemon Black and White information Belle

There will be a mysterious trainer called N. Notably, N believes pokemon should not be used to fight in anyway, they are our friends.
Pokemon Black and White information N
The pokeshifter is how you will be getting your old pokemon from your other pokemon DS games. Not much is known, but we do know you play a little game to get your pokemon.
Pokemon Black and White information Pokeshifter

Now, your probobly one of those people who walk into a new generation cave hoping for some cool new pokemon, but no. you get to meet a zubat. Well not anymore as the 5th gen only has 5th gen pokemon in it. You maybe able to get some previous gen pokemon later in the game. But so far using pokeshifter only known way.

Pokemon Black and White information Pokemon-Black-and-White-Release-Date
some known pokemon. For a full list go to http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Now for some fun features of the game. There are now seasons (summer spring autumn winter) that will change the aspects of playing, and the pokemon. Night and day will be brought through again. There are now 3 vs 3 battles, and there is just so much more i can't fit it into one foru

THIS IS IMPORTANT. each versions AREAS will be different, one will have a more technologicly advanced world, where as the other will be more down to earth.
Pokemon Black and White information 0
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Pokemon Black and White information Left_bar_bleue0/1000Pokemon Black and White information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White information Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White information

Post by Jack of Blades Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Sweet! I can't wait for these games, they're going to top HG/SS, hopefully.
Jack of Blades
Jack of Blades

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White information Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White information

Post by Cladstn_Vampire Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 pm

looks great... so much new stuff for the 5th gen metagames too
Cladstn_Vampire
Cladstn_Vampire
Tournament Champion
Tournament Champion

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Candy Chart
Candy:
Pokemon Black and White information Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Black and White information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Metagame is going to very different than Generation IV's metagame. :0
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1298
Friend code : 3308 - 5621 - 5605
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
Pokemon Black and White information Left_bar_bleue35/1000Pokemon Black and White information Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm getting Mijumaru as a starter pokemon~
And I will crush all people who use EDIT: POKABU (NOT POCCHAMA).

I also will make good use of Chiramii. Together Mijumaru and Chiramii will be the ultimate tag team of mine.

Last edited by Spaark on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 796
Friend code : Look to the sig
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Candy Chart
Candy:
Pokemon Black and White information Left_bar_bleue0/1000Pokemon Black and White information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 pm

tbh, bacon that cooks itself is best, although sadly i favour water pokemon
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 am

Woops I just realized I put Pocchama, which is Piplup lol.

I meant Pokabu lol.
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 796
Friend code : Look to the sig
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cladstn_Vampire Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Only about 2 weeks until its release. I wonder how changing forms for Hiyappu, Yanappu and Baoppu will work (grass, fire, water monkeys). Unless there all 3 different pokemon which will be lame and it will seem like they ran out of ideas and put filler pokes.
Cladstn_Vampire
Cladstn_Vampire
Tournament Champion
Tournament Champion

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Candy Chart
Candy:
Pokemon Black and White information Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Black and White information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

Sadly i think they did, and although that water pokemon starts to look better fire one looks better imo
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by chenhongjuan Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 am

Cladstn_Vampire wrote:looks great... so much new stuff for the 5th gen metagames too
ugg boots

Metagame is going to very different than Generation IV's metagame
chenhongjuan
chenhongjuan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 pm

well it comes out on 18th september in japan, spring for us/uk

I'll be my usual self, and ill just wait for anti-piracy and language patch, then just play on vba

ofcourse i'll get the real version for uk game though

if all goes to plan i'll make a playthrough of the game
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:34 am

I know this is a double post but......................I've got the pokemon white
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondock Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:16 am

How did you get it? I have friend who wants to play ? can you tell how is it you got it?
Gondock
Gondock

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:19 pm

I'm using a patched emulator. (Not patched english, to stop a-p). It's good but there are some pokemon i actually refuse to call pokemon
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 pm

If encourage does what I think it does, than Tauros now has a base 337.5 Giga Impact (after stab, but before item) that doesn't have a recharge.

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/encourage.shtml
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
Pokemon Black and White information Left_bar_bleue-5/1000Pokemon Black and White information Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 pm

that's nuts.

Sorry but there are two pokemon i refuse to call pokemon. They are messed up versions of hitmonlee and hitmonchan. Dageki and Nageki
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down