Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new here big time just got back into pokemon

3 posters

Go down

new here big time just got back into pokemon Empty new here big time just got back into pokemon

Post by angelex503 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

im new i just discovered this site by looking up wifi for pokemon. i prefer digimon and pokemon, but more towards digimon because u can revert them to their rookie form, but i like pokemon cuz u can catch more then one and train them and earn badges and stuff, anyways i was wondering what this site is really about. because this summer im making an offical pokemon wifi battling online game site, where you can hook up your wifi battle people online and earn badges, points, and even real life cash, and earn great prizes to, like ps3 games, gamecube etc. so keep posted. i havent played pokemon since i was a freshman in highschool which was 5 years ago, do to the fact that all my pokemon died and the game got corrupted because of my greedyness of masterballs and stuff so missingno killed the games, but im restarting from scratch im going to buy pokemon red blue and yellow original factory sealed games, in may, pokemon sapphireoriginal facotory sealed, gold and silver used, but in good condition, and im goign to try to find ruby and emerald somewhere, but i still need a ds, i have a wireless internet link, and a ps3 so i know i have wifi signal for sure, just gotta save up and train Smile, thanks hope to make new friends and tons more
angelex503
angelex503

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

new here big time just got back into pokemon Empty Re: new here big time just got back into pokemon

Post by Jpg Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm

i remember digimon! i used to love it!!!

welcome to the site anyway

and if you ever need help with pokemon just pm me because i should be able to help

(and btw you've made me wanna play and watch digimon again)
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
new here big time just got back into pokemon Left_bar_bleue0/1000new here big time just got back into pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

new here big time just got back into pokemon Empty Re: new here big time just got back into pokemon

Post by angelex503 Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 pm

yah i use to play the online digimon game from digimonrpgonline
but since they never updated i stopped playing and it wasnt fun anymore, but i still watch the shows i even got back into watching pokemon, and it made me wanna start playing again, so much that i decided to learn html and web design and video gaming design to teach myself how to make my own website to hold wifi, so i can make an official pokemon game including ur ds's
angelex503
angelex503

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:03 am

really? I wanna try the game first if it works out!
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
new here big time just got back into pokemon Left_bar_bleue0/1000new here big time just got back into pokemon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by angelex503 Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:07 am

yah really, well it wont be a game it will be more like an online thing hard to explain, but u earn badges, its all wifi. like
angelex503
angelex503

Back to top Go down

Post by cressela2espon Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 pm

nice detail Wink
cressela2espon
cressela2espon

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down