Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo wifi games!Post your games and codes here!

+4
hiro
Fame
JKYLspartan
joey
8 posters

Go down

Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty Nintendo wifi games!Post your games and codes here!

Post by joey Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Well I'm pretty sure its safe to assume that everyone has more then one wifi game, and that you would like to connect with others.So to be able to increase the fun in all your wifi ds games start off by posting what wifi games you own and give yours fc only when asked(but you can post them if you really want to or bored)

Allright my Wifi games are as follows: .1-Advance Wars:Days of Ruin
.2-Pokemon pearl .3-Mario Kart
.4-Legend of Zelda:Phantom Hour glass .5-Yugioh championship 2007
.6-Metroid Prime Hunters .7-Yugioh championship 2008
.8-Luminous Arc .9-Spectrobes...
Well those are all my Wifi games..or at least i think they are.Tell me what yorus are and maybe we can have some fun^_^
joey
joey

Number of posts : 88
Power Ranking : C+ class
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue5/1000Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty Re: Nintendo wifi games!Post your games and codes here!

Post by JKYLspartan Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:03 pm

mine are: mariokart, pokemon pearl, metroid prime hunters, zelda: phantom hourglass, megaman starforce and starfox command.
JKYLspartan
JKYLspartan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty Re: Nintendo wifi games!Post your games and codes here!

Post by Fame Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Me mine are Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and Pokemon Pearl and My little sister Mew457 has only Pokemon Diamond
Fame
Fame

Male Number of posts : 6
Friend code : 0215-9841-9232
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.pokedsi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:40 am

Really?!I thought metroid prime 3 corruption was just single player, guess that makes anothe rgame on my to get list when i get my wii
joey
joey

Number of posts : 88
Power Ranking : C+ class
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue5/1000Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by hiro Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:54 am

Mine are: Pokemon Diamond, Star Fox Command, Pokemon Battle Revolution, and i think thats it.
hiro
hiro

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by pkm90 Mon May 26, 2008 6:35 pm

If you want to see the rise of darkrai it comes out on dvd tommorow!!!! i think

Don't Spam This Thread
pkm90
pkm90

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticForgery Tue May 27, 2008 5:40 pm

super smash bros. brawl,
pokemon pearl
and mario and sonic at the olympic games
MysticForgery
MysticForgery

Male Number of posts : 492
Power Ranking : D Class
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue140/1000Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dominic345 Tue May 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Pokemon Diamond - 1289 4696 6421
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - 3136 5868 5405
Yugioh GX Spirit Caller - 3394 4357 7926
Digimon World Dusk - 1676 2826 5352

If you have any of these games and would like to vs. or whatever, send me a Private Message. Cool
dominic345
dominic345
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue25/1000Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockvalue Wed May 28, 2008 2:54 am

Pokemon Diamond
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Starfox
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Metroid Prime Hunters

thats about it if u want to play me in any of these pm me
Shockvalue
Shockvalue
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 612
Friend code : 3781 7083 0138
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Left_bar_bleue90/1000Nintendo wifi games!Post your  games and codes here! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down