Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament?

4 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win?

Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_lcap10%Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_lcap20%Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_lcap0%Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_lcap0%Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_lcap40%Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_lcap10%Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament?

Post by Ghost42 Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:50 am

State your predictions for who will win the Sudden Death Tournament.

Marche224 and Ghost42 where left out of the poll due to the 10 choice limit, if you think either of these
two people will win, post your reason.
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Left_bar_bleue-5/1000Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty Re: Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament?

Post by darren12 Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:33 am

thank goodness i got wifi tomorrow (posted here cause the thread is locked)

i think joey will win
darren12
darren12

Number of posts : 16
Friend code : 1375 3784 3871
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty Re: Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament?

Post by MysticForgery Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:13 pm

you know,i might be new at this site.But i believe in myself no matter what you know what im sayin'?I just wanna say good luck to everyone who has entered and may the best man win.
MysticForgery
MysticForgery

Male Number of posts : 492
Power Ranking : D Class
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Candy Chart
Candy:
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Left_bar_bleue140/1000Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dominic345 Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:51 pm

well i don't know because i dont know any of these people at all so I'll pick one at random. Very Happy

lol!
dominic345
dominic345
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Left_bar_bleue25/1000Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:35 pm

The Sudden Death Tournament has concluded, so this will be locked.
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Left_bar_bleue-5/1000Who Will Win The Sudden Death Tournament? Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down