Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Vault (semi-spoilers)

5 posters

Go down

great addition or greatest addition?

Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Vote_lcap29%Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Vote_lcap71%Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Empty Da Vault (semi-spoilers)

Post by Latios Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Possibly one of the best additions to the smash series (outside of wifi) is the vault, where you have the option of storing all your best matches and pictures and records of every kind. You even have the option of sending your vault items to friends via wifi.

The only real problem is the time restriction. If a match/event goes on for too long then it can't be recorded, which can get frustrating when you've come back from a big deficit through endurance tactics.

Anywho, list your best vault items here.

-A 3-1 comeback (3 stock) The series of events that made the comeback possible were so low percentage that you just have to see it to believe it.

-My first sweep. It was my second day with the game, and I won using edge tactics. Well, basically the other two guys both shot themselves in the foot <_<

-The super-uber-double-final-game-winning smash with ike. I got all six knockouts in this match too.

Last edited by Latiosmaster47 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1894
Friend code : (brawl) 5112-3249-7754
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Left_bar_bleue470/1000Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

http://www.wwpl.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Empty Re: Da Vault (semi-spoilers)

Post by joey Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:17 pm

lol i was part of your double knockout out XD My greatest win was to long unfortunately to record....i made a major comeback with ike and raped everyone Very Happy another time i did 3 arial smash ball finshes with marth in one match... i always had two people hit with my final smash ^_^

gramhammer
joey
joey

Number of posts : 88
Power Ranking : C+ class
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Candy Chart
Candy:
Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Left_bar_bleue5/1000Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by hypergamer Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:54 pm

I have two really awesome replays.

1.Captain Falcon vs Pikachu
The other guy was thunder spamming, so I decided to take care of it by spamming falcon punch. I falcon punched across the screen, and even did a few raptor boosts. What was my finishing move? A falcon punch, of course.

2.Toon Link's screw-up
I went into home run contest with toon link one day, hoping to set a new record. I did 70% damage to sandbag, and on the last 5 seconds, threw my boomerang and missed. Time was running out, so I quickly swung the bat. Then the boomerang came back and knocked sandbag back toward me, giving me 0 feet.
hypergamer
hypergamer
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 446
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by JustBlaze1594 Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:35 am

my best replay was : Wolf vs Fox and Falco (both level 9)

i was bored one day and wanted to do a predictable match so i did a 3 stock match. I was losing i had 2 lives and Falco had 2 and Fox had 3. i swear if i never got that smash ball i wouldve lost, first i shot fox off the stage, spun around killing falco then right when it was blinking i brought them to the skies killing Falco and leaving Fox with one life but i was to high up and also died in the process. having both one life i waited then he did Fox phantom and killed himself wut a relief.

my worst replay: Wolf vs Ganondorf annd King Dedede and Bowser (all level 9)

a 5 stock match got to kill bowser twice and ganondorf and king dedede once lost horrible they all did there final smash on me................freaking triple teaming me all the time. next time i'll be able to kill them
JustBlaze1594
JustBlaze1594

Male Number of posts : 445
Power Ranking : C class
Friend code : PK: 3995-3687-0529 Brawl: See Sig. MK: See Sig.
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Candy Chart
Candy:
Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Left_bar_bleue35/1000Da Vault (semi-spoilers) Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by JKYLspartan Thu May 01, 2008 8:53 pm

well one of my greatest was with mr game & watch, i had one stock against 3 with 3 stock each, i don't know how but i won.
JKYLspartan
JKYLspartan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down