Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys Empty Hey guys

Post by King Thu May 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey guys how is everyone? My name is Aaron and I am new to this site so go easy on me. I have been searching for people to play pokemon with online and I would like to participate in tournaments and maybe join your group Very Happy. I can only have so much fun playing the computer over and over again you know lol. I would like to play with real people and have fun so yea. If anyone would like to help me kinda get in the flow of this website and figure out how to join tournaments and give me some more info that would be great Very Happy. My AIM is Knuckles11687 and my YIM is Kingilya 512 and email is Knuckles11687@aol.com. Also, my friend code is: 2964 6659 7094. Thanks you guys and I hope we can play together sometime soon Very Happy i <3 pokemon
King
King

Male Number of posts : 16
Friend code : 2964 6659 7094
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Hey guys Empty Re: Hey guys

Post by dominic345 Fri May 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Well hello Aaron. Welcome to WWPL! Hope you like it here.[wow]OkWtfNothingIsFoundInHere[/wow]
big smile
Cool

Last edited by dominic345 on Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Stone Cold said so.)
dominic345
dominic345
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Hey guys Left_bar_bleue25/1000Hey guys Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down