Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page translation! (As much as possible.)

+2
sarge51
Linkario
6 posters

Go down

Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty Page translation! (As much as possible.)

Post by Linkario Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 am

*The acquisition method of Pokemon "シェイミ" of a/the home>
*Illusion becomes clear finally!

The acquisition method of Pokemon "シェイミ" of the illusion, that does not get in a usual play becomes clear finally!
"シェイミ" of 1 head, is presented about 1 soft sheet of "a/the Pocket Monster diamond pearl", when have ニンテンドー DS or DS Lite main body and, ニンテンドー DS soft "the Pocket Monster diamond pearl" of キミ what, and be going to observe a/the movie "bouquet シェイミ of ギラティナ and the ice sky (そら)"!!
Pokemon of the illusion even be ぞ that is not able to overlook chance, that is gotten while enjoying a/the movie!!

Differs on Saturday, (a/the present period) July 19 throughout by a/the ※ movie theater a/the showing period~the Pokemon movie showing period on September 30 Tue. Please inquire it of a/the movie theater directly about a/the showing period.
《主語なし》Also, please pay attention, because a/the present period ends in September 30 Tue, even if it is throughout a/the showing period.

(Necessary belongings) ニンテンドー DS or DSLite main body/advance preparation that charged sufficiently ニンテンドー DS soft "the Pocket Monster diamond" or "the Pocket Monster pearl" that are produced

Every day every day weekdays 11 o'clock~18 o'clock on Friday, 8:30~18 o'clock October 1, 2008 Wed~October 10 on Saturday, July 19, 2008~September 30 on Tuesday, from weekdays 11 o'clock~18 o'clock ※ June 20 Fri until (an/the inquiry) Pokemon movie campaign dial 0120-101-July 18, 1,722,008 Fri

Please read it without fail! !
シェイミ that is presented is the data of a game and be not the toy of figure animal costume etc.
ニンテンドー DS or DSLite main body and, ニンテンドー DS soft "the Pocket Monster diamond" or "the Pocket Monster pearl" are necessary, to receive a/the present.
Object software is only ニンテンドー DS soft "a Pocket Monster diamond" "a Pocket Monster pearl".
《主語なし》In ※ "Pocket Monster platinum" I can not receive.
A/the movie theater by a/the showing period differs. Please ask it in a/the movie theater directly about a/the showing period. 《主語なし》Also, please pay attention, because a/the present period ends in September 30 Tue, even if it is throughout a/the showing period.
《主語なし》 I present 1 シェイミ only 1 degree, about 1 soft sheet, without being related to the number of sheets of an/the appreciation ticket/advance ticket.
《主語なし》 I am unable to receive the 2nd degree シェイミ, even if be and receive soft once and exchange and also let go シェイミ.
《主語なし》 I can not receive if I am not doing the advance preparation in a/the game. Please go out in a/the movie theater after read advance preparation well and do preparation.
《主語なし》 It is soft an overseas edition and unable to receive.
《主語なし》 I am unable to entrust this シェイミ to GTS (the global trade station) in a/the game.
《主語なし》 A/the present may not be able to receive normally Pokemon, in the case that I did such a deed that falsiis save data by a/the reconstruction cord and also appear by using a/the reconstruction cord, by using the device that is sold in part and remodel the report of game software. 《主語なし》There is it that stops being advanced normally and also the report disappear a/the game and please pay attention sufficiently, because it is not able to restore it in the condition of before.

Pokemon, シェイミ of the illusion who appear on movie, "bouquet シェイミ of theater version Pocket Monster diamond パールギラティナ and the ice sky (そら)" that are disclosed with a/the whole country TOHO system on Sat, July 19, 2008.
《主語なし》It does not appear on the stage in a usual gameplay and Pokemon "シェイミ" of an/the illusion and what kind of Pokemon is it on earth? ?
That certain district to, gratitude of feeling obj convey to シェイミ of figure obj imitated bouquet obj presents custom there is seems to....? a the the the the that that
Besides as for シェイミ what kind of ヒミツ does it have? ぞ that dissects be complete the mystery!

"Pocket Monster platinum" with<シェイミ that received it in the movie theater is a clarification to change form into the figure that is called>with sky form! ヒミツ that was hidden to another figure! ?

"Pocket Monster platinum" an official site be コチラ!

Pertaining ゃ Pokemon "シェイミ" be Pokemon of the illusion who usual lives in a flower garden. 《主語なし》It is said that I have the power that disassembles the toxin of the atmosphere!

シェイミ that is presented this time be ぞ that シェイミ remembers わざ that uses actually in the movie. Even that reproduces the valiant figure in the movie of シェイミ, with a/the battle is possible!!

《主語なし》When シェイミ holds it is causing く "do and buy ぜん and be sudden" it returns it to the copy from the battle, or it becomes abnormal such condition which" sleeps "and" move "and also abnormality, recovers the condition, when a/the battle ends and be causing く when it is very convenient and be.

Let's present a large favorite flower on the birthday of the mother! (Oh a/the hill or) with the boy who thought so be a small red bud (a/the bud), that he found it. When place the bud, that leaked to grass う to the palm and raise kindly a/the bud causes a/the flower opened one after another to a mysterious case and became a small bouquet.

Even the boy is surprising even the mother, because the small face appeared unexpectedly from the time, bouquet that submitted to the mother! ! A/the bouquet pertained what and was ゃ Pokemon "シェイミ"!

《主語なし》I am being "Pokemon an official fan club on Sunday, February 24, 2008 and be being 'Pokemon event, by sponsorship an/the unprepareness club" and thank you "always an unprepareness club party! 《主語なし》"' However it was held.

Even シェイミ that pertains to, a/the party and be ゃ Pokemon appears on the stage! "Always thank you! 《主語なし》" Of I was handing down a/the feeling to everybody!

*The special advance ticket with bouquet シェイミ*"レジギガス" the claim ticket of Pocket Monster diamond pearl
*Theater version Pocket Monster diamond パールギラティナ and the ice sky (そら)

*About the store
*Company guidance of Pokemon
*The question
*Inquiry
*Site map
*Application that is good
*The privacy policy

This translation was of Japan Pokemon.com Shaymin Page!
Linkario
Linkario

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Candy Chart
Candy:
Page translation! (As much as possible.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty Re: Page translation! (As much as possible.)

Post by sarge51 Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 am

umm uh hmm..well,uhh um... just to let you know um... what?
sarge51
sarge51
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 882
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : D/P FC:3566 4690 5758 Plat FC: 4769 3326 5774 Brawl FC:4854 7747 1134
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Candy Chart
Candy:
Page translation! (As much as possible.) Left_bar_bleue135/1000Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty_bar_bleue  (135/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty Re: Page translation! (As much as possible.)

Post by Blue11 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Yes I see. Uhmm. Yes....... I don't uderstand?
Blue11
Blue11
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1172
Friend code : 5241 9954 1789
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Page translation! (As much as possible.) Left_bar_bleue95/1000Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:52 pm

All this thingking hurts my brain...so Im not doing it...does that hurt your feeling I hope not...
Mitch
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 91
Power Ranking : To Chill To Fight ppl(only fought once and won it too!)
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Candy Chart
Candy:
Page translation! (As much as possible.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellrider Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 pm

The difference in sentence structure between Japanese and English makes this really confusing. I think this is like a summary of the new Pokemon movie featuring Shaymin, whatever number the movie is. Like 11 or something.

Wait, what's the point of this thread again? no offense intended to anyone.
Hellrider
Evil Space Duck
Evil Space Duck

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Candy Chart
Candy:
Page translation! (As much as possible.) Left_bar_bleue2/8Page translation! (As much as possible.) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan1 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:20 am

What he said^

-Locks-
Fan1
Fan1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 368
Friend code : 2706~9250~3736
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down