Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun

4 posters

Go down

Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun

Post by hypergamer Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:43 pm

What do you think of people that only go by these rules?
hypergamer
hypergamer
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 446
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)

Back to top Go down

Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty Re: Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun

Post by Latios Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Is failtacular a real word or did I just make it up?
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1894
Friend code : (brawl) 5112-3249-7754

Candy Chart
Candy:
Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Left_bar_bleue470/1000Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

http://www.wwpl.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty Re: Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun

Post by sarge51 Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm

So you're implying that if items were on,it would be fun against fox?
sarge51
sarge51
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 882
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : D/P FC:3566 4690 5758 Plat FC: 4769 3326 5774 Brawl FC:4854 7747 1134
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Candy Chart
Candy:
Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Left_bar_bleue135/1000Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty_bar_bleue  (135/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:23 pm

sarge51 wrote:So you're implying that if items were on,it would be fun against fox?
nope, he's saying that by prohibiting certain rules, the fun is inherently drained out of any game.

also, legorobot refrence: http://www.legorobotcomics.com/?id=45
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Candy Chart
Candy:
Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Left_bar_bleue470/1000Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by sarge51 Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:25 pm

Ok,let me be straightforward with this once and for all.If I beat him all the time with Fox and he b****es,crys,moans,whines,complains,kicks and screams and throws a temper tantrum about "Me being a n00b",that just tells Hyper to practice more and get better,and become more adapted with whoever he is best with.There are many people out there who can beat Hyper,hell,there are many people out there who can beat me as well.Also,I don't really give a damn if Hyper acts like this on a regular basis everyday.So in reality,Hyper has no right to be so pissed off at me in the first place whatsoever.If you're the kind of person who complains if I beat you a BUNCH of times and you very rarely beat me,it's like a little yellow sticky note on the refridgerator door saying: "Looks like it's back to the drawing board!Keep practicing Hyper,and you will get better".I think I made myself clear,I'm ending this argument right now,Fox is not cheap and everyone knows it,this is supposed to be a very awesome form of entertainment for the rest of us to enjoy and feel perfectly comfortable with,and Hyper,just shut the hell up.There's obviously no reason to become filled with such insanity that would force you to go to extreme measures just to prove a point when in the real reality,it's supposed to be F-U-N.End of discussion.<_<

*Topic Locked*

Last edited by sarge51 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic Lock)
sarge51
sarge51
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 882
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : D/P FC:3566 4690 5758 Plat FC: 4769 3326 5774 Brawl FC:4854 7747 1134
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Candy Chart
Candy:
Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Left_bar_bleue135/1000Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty_bar_bleue  (135/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:51 pm

1- you cant lock topics

2- stop being whining/complaining about a video game

3- drop the subject.

follow these rules or your punishment will be just and swift.
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkario Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 am

That seems boring. Although I like Final Destination. My brother likes Fox. I hate items. :/ Well that is all I have to say. Wait Falcon Pawwwnch. Sorry Now that is all I have to say.
Linkario
Linkario

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Candy Chart
Candy:
Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Left_bar_bleue0/0Fox only, final destination, no items, no fun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down