Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Team Once Again?

3 posters

Go down

News Team Once Again? Empty News Team Once Again?

Post by Shockvalue Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Well the news team in the past didnt work but lets try it again. It could be like a news paper that comes out weekly. With whats happened that week etc. Then Have like an editor such as Latios, Hyper, or another mod. Then at the end of the week post it. Basically it'd be an expansion of what latios does. We could do it 1-2 weeks see how it works out and how the articles and stuff turn out and then decide to keep going. So what do you think?
Shockvalue
Shockvalue
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 612
Friend code : 3781 7083 0138
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
News Team Once Again? Left_bar_bleue90/1000News Team Once Again? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

Back to top Go down

News Team Once Again? Empty Re: News Team Once Again?

Post by joey Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Well seeing as i was in charge, and wasn't to good at maintaining it i say, your first article should be a review of the sweet new game disgaea ds...that is all.And yes towards retrying to have a newsgroup
joey
joey

Number of posts : 88
Power Ranking : C+ class
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Candy Chart
Candy:
News Team Once Again? Left_bar_bleue5/1000News Team Once Again? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:17 am

IMO the news team should cover a variety of topics rather than just games and/ or what's been going on at the site, also they should search for large tournaments (eg state, national and international).

joey wrote:Well seeing as i was in charge, and wasn't to good at maintaining it i say, your first article should be a
review of the sweet new game disgaea ds...that is all.And yes towards retrying to have a newsgroup
Lol, i've gotten about 5 people in to Disgaea/ other N1 games.
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
News Team Once Again? Left_bar_bleue-5/1000News Team Once Again? Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockvalue Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 am

ghost maybe you could help joey write the article...
Shockvalue
Shockvalue
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 612
Friend code : 3781 7083 0138
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
News Team Once Again? Left_bar_bleue90/1000News Team Once Again? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:27 pm

I have the PSP version, I'm not sure what changes have been made in the DS port, though I'm sure both stories (there are two, Laharl and Etna versions) have remained the same (as well as the method of unlocking Etna mode) there should be extra additions to optional bosses and the like. I also don't know if the Foresight glitch has been removed and exactly how much you can do with the touch screen.
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
News Team Once Again? Left_bar_bleue-5/1000News Team Once Again? Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down