Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game

+3
TrainerLan
StarKirby5
sarge51
7 posters

Go down

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game

Post by sarge51 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:01 pm

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is a sardonic loveletter to the halcyon days of early American videogaming, packaged as a nail-rippingly difficult platform adventure. Players fill the role of The Kid, a youthful, vaguely Megaman-esque protagonist on a quest to become The Guy. This inscrutable plot, however, is just a vehicle for a wide variety of inventive, well-designed and frustrating jump-and-shoot challenges that pay homage to many of the games you loved as a child. The ever-fragile Kid explodes in a shower of red pixels at the slightest brush from the game's many obstacles, from traditional spikes and bottomless pits to more unconventional killers, such as plantlife and puzzle pieces. And trust me, the ENTIRE enviroment really wants to go to such limits to kill The Kid.

Using a multiroute layout not unlike a Metroidvania, the game grants a degree of deadly exploration, without those extraneous upgades meant to make life easier. The game provides players with a choice in terms of their deathrate, thanks to a variable difficulty setting that changes the number of save points from frequent to nonexistent. IWBTG is open to all players; knowledge of videogaming history is optional, and may not help against the frequently ironic and always sadistic deathtraps located herein. And so, the question is left up to you...

Use the L-Shift key to jump. You’re jumping is very controllable. Hold down the jump button to get added height and distance. Also note that at any point of the jump (or even during a fall!) you may hit the jump button again to perform a double jump. Get used to how far you can jump and learn to control yourself in the air. You’ll need those skills to get anywhere in this game. Push the Z button to shoot. You can fire fairly rapidly if you have a fast pointer finger. You shouldn’t have to concern yourself with it but note that you can only have four shots in the air at a time."Q" is Suicide and "R'" is restart.

Do YOU have what it takes to be The Guy?

This game IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT and downloadable, so here is the link:
http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/downloads.php
sarge51
sarge51
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 882
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : D/P FC:3566 4690 5758 Plat FC: 4769 3326 5774 Brawl FC:4854 7747 1134
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Candy Chart
Candy:
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Left_bar_bleue135/1000I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty_bar_bleue  (135/1000)

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty Re: I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game

Post by StarKirby5 Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Sounds fun, I might download it later. Thanks for the tips!
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Male Number of posts : 789
Power Ranking : F Class
Friend code : 5069-8269-5694
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Candy Chart
Candy:
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Left_bar_bleue55/1000I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty_bar_bleue  (55/1000)

http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty Re: I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game

Post by TrainerLan Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Dude my friend played this game and he said it is the most difficult game of games in all history of games.
TrainerLan
TrainerLan
Vet
Vet

Male Number of posts : 105
Friend code : 3137 1386 5163
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Candy Chart
Candy:
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Left_bar_bleue0/0I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm

My sister plays it and I played it before. It's EXTREMELY difficult, and I can't believe that gravity reverses in this game! Razz (Sarge should know what I'm talking about)
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1298
Friend code : 3308 - 5621 - 5605
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Left_bar_bleue35/1000I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 am

I take it the game is like this one:
http://www.geocities.jp/z_gundam_tanosii/home/applet/Main.html
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Left_bar_bleue-5/1000I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by ho-oh man Sat May 02, 2009 6:40 am

hey do you hav pokemon pearl or diamond because i wanted to see if u had a ho-oh because i want it so bad my friend code is:2149-4384-7256
ho-oh man
ho-oh man

Male Number of posts : 1
Friend code : 2149 4384 7256
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Sat May 02, 2009 11:29 am

ho-oh, instead of posting here post on the thread for ithttp://www.pokemonwifi.org/pokemon-d-p-pl-f65/trade-center-t826.htm
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Left_bar_bleue0/1000I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie : The Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down