Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy? Empty Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy?

Post by Spaark Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 am

I mean, I like MySims and I have both games in the series, and it seems like it would be better buy then RayMan Raving Rabbids TV Party.

- RRRTP costs $40.00
- MSP costs $35.00

- RRRTP mainly uses your butt for the games, and it also has some games that require musical prowess, and ALL of the minigames require the remote and nunchuck.
- MSP uses a lot of musical prowess, and some minigames thrown in. A lot of the games require both remote and nunchuck as well. Some of them require only the remote.

So, which do you think would be a better buy (not considereing the cost of the games)?
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 796
Friend code : Look to the sig
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Candy Chart
Candy:
Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy? Left_bar_bleue0/1000Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy? Empty Re: Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy?

Post by Jpg Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm

rayman by far, i have both games and to be honest rayman is much funner, plus its funny to watch your sister when she's playing on it, she tries to turn and falls of the board...
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy? Left_bar_bleue0/1000Do you think MySims Party would be a good buy? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down