Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active

3 posters

Go down

Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active

Post by Demelza Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

I signed up to this forum quite along time ago and then my internet was down for awhile etc and i forgot about it. Lately i got one your emails saying you wanted to get the place active again so thought i might as well come back. =D

Little about myself, Demelza is my real name, a very odd one at that! I've played Pokemon since the anime started in the UK, as that's what got me into it. I'm 16 and currently just done my last exams for the summer so all free time will now go on Pokemon for awhile, yay. =)

Not the best speller by any means but i do try, I'm told I'm kind hearted and very easy to get on with so i hope to make some new friends here.

Also could someone change my username so it has a cap D at the start?
Demelza
Demelza

Female Number of posts : 41
Friend code : 236364577435
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Candy Chart
Candy:
Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Left_bar_bleue0/0Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty Re: Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active

Post by Jpg Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:04 am

Welcome back Demelza =3 Your spelling doesn't matter as long as it's understandable really, but from the looks of your reintroduction post you seem fine with it.
I hope you enjoy your time back here =D

BTW, You'll have to ask a moderator or an admin for the username
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Left_bar_bleue0/1000Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty Re: Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active

Post by Demelza Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 am

Jpg wrote:Welcome back Demelza =3 Your spelling doesn't matter as long as it's understandable really, but from the looks of your reintroduction post you seem fine with it.
I hope you enjoy your time back here =D

BTW, You'll have to ask a moderator or an admin for the username

Thanks =) i think/hope i do enjoy my time here, and I'll ask a mod/admin about the username.

Thanks for the warm welcome. =D
Demelza
Demelza

Candy Chart
Candy:
Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Left_bar_bleue0/0Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 am

Demelza wrote:Also could someone change my username so it has a cap D at the start?
/Done'd

Also welcome back to the site!
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1894
Friend code : (brawl) 5112-3249-7754
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Left_bar_bleue470/1000Signed Up Awhile Ago But Just Starting To Get Active  Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

http://www.wwpl.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demelza Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 am

Latios wrote:
Demelza wrote:Also could someone change my username so it has a cap D at the start?
/Done'd

Also welcome back to the site!

Thanks a lot =)
Demelza
Demelza

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down