Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising/Getting Members

Go down

Advertising/Getting Members Empty Advertising/Getting Members

Post by Shockvalue Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 am

As you all have noticed, the site is still slightly stumbling to get back on its feet, and there are only a handful of us who are active battlers. But for those of us who are, post ideas on how to get new and active members.

USE SEREBII. Granted, most of the battlers from serebii are hackers or noobs, but who has the right to be picky. Noobs can always get better, and if you beat them in a battle they're usually willing to see where you came from, and will often agree to join the site. As for the hackers, the blatant ones, I wouldn't suggest bringing them here. Just because. So go onto the wifi chat, battle a few people, and invite each one of them to WWPL.

New Member Tournament/Out of Season Tournaments: You can usually get battlers to come here when you tell them we have tournaments. However, they don't come back when they see that the current tournaments are already happening or are full. So feel free to start your own tournament instead of waiting for the next Season 4 tournament. I tried the new member tournament a while back, and although the tournament didn't finish, we got a few members such as Blue11 and Boomdude who stayed.

POST POST POST. Having an active forum and conversations that new members wouldn't mind joining in on are always a good thing.

Post whatever other ideas you have, and I'll be adding more as I figure them out.

Shockvalue
Shockvalue
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 612
Friend code : 3781 7083 0138
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
Advertising/Getting Members Left_bar_bleue90/1000Advertising/Getting Members Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

Back to top Go down