Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why DX has been gone.

5 posters

Go down

Why DX has been gone. Empty Why DX has been gone.

Post by DXRenagade Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 am

Well guys its a very long story. Back in November me and my wife had some disagreements. It led to us separating for 2 months. I had to live in some redneck country town for the time being where internet service wasn't very great. This of course put a financial strain on me as I was to continue my course for school online. I had to put that on hold for awhile until I could fix the situation.

I moved here to the city in late February. The job I was working was very demanding so I had to work weekends as well. I did have internet for several months but was trying to cram college course work in while working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. I ended up failing my last class because of my job.

I ended up rebelling against them and left early one Friday last week in order to get my work done. They ended up firing me for retaliation. While this was happening, Clover left the Dream League and placed Katya and Kommeo in charge. I ended up losing my importance to their forum in my opinion. I have not showed up there for over a month due to circumstances. I am sure they have already removed me from the staff because they had done so once before when I was out for 3 weeks.

So I come back to you, fully devoted and hope you will take me back. I know I have been gone for a while but I had alot going on and alot on my plate at that time. I will respect any Decision the upper crust here make. If and when we get a Gym system going, I would like to request a spot. Also I have a program that I have worked on that allows me to distribute event pokemon to both 4th Gen and 5th Gen games.

So its up to you guys. What do you say? Give me another shot?
DXRenagade
DXRenagade

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Candy Chart
Candy:
Why DX has been gone. Left_bar_bleue25/1000Why DX has been gone. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down

Why DX has been gone. Empty Re: Why DX has been gone.

Post by Ghost42 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:43 am

Welcome back.

Sounds like you're ready for some relaxing time.

If you want to apply for a Gen 5 gym position there are a few open now, but you should still be able to apply.

http://www.pokemonwifi.org/f9-wwpl-gym-league

The site's changed a little while you've been gone, a lot of the old forums have been merged to make it somewhat simpler to navigate.

Anyway, good to have you back.
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
Why DX has been gone. Left_bar_bleue-5/1000Why DX has been gone. Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 am

Welcome back!

You're still on staff here, if you want the position that is.
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1894
Friend code : (brawl) 5112-3249-7754
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Why DX has been gone. Left_bar_bleue470/1000Why DX has been gone. Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

http://www.wwpl.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DXRenagade Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 am

Of course if you'll take me back!!! I am glad to get a welcome reception here. I figured you guys would be cross with me for being away for so long! I really appreciate you guys taking me back!!!

If you want I will get the event server and all the details up and ready by this afternoon. I just need to know what you guys would think about event Pokemon. I can obtain events from all the way back into the GBA days.

If you are wondering more about this project. It's basically a fake GTS server. You guys put the IP of the server in your primary DNS settings on your DS wifi settings and then go to the GTS in-game. It will send any events in the server folder directly to the users game. I can make it to where there are multiple pokemon in the folder and each one gets sent randomly.It can also send to both 4th gen and 5th gen at the same time. I have been working on this project for quite some time now.

Let me know what you guys think of this and if it would be useful to the forum.
DXRenagade
DXRenagade

Candy Chart
Candy:
Why DX has been gone. Left_bar_bleue25/1000Why DX has been gone. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 pm

why exactly would we say no to letting you back?
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Why DX has been gone. Left_bar_bleue0/1000Why DX has been gone. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by DXRenagade Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Just because of the fact I was away for a while. Dream League has restrictions on how long their staff can be absent. I don't really know Latios' rules regarding staff absences.
DXRenagade
DXRenagade

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennet3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Welcome back DX.
Bennet3
Bennet3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 571
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : 4341 3387 3170
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Candy Chart
Candy:
Why DX has been gone. Left_bar_bleue0/0Why DX has been gone. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum