Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Starter?

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Starter? Empty Favorite Starter?

Post by mjfblaze Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:48 pm

So while we got a glimpse of the three starters in the previews, we now get to see these babies in action. I like them and I say they tie with Hoenn in terms of favorite region, but Sinnoh has them easily beaten. Anyway, which of the three did you choose and why do you like them? It can range from type to power to even looks! Very Happy

I picked Chespin because it's a cute Grass-type that learns some interesting moves. I've gotten its first evolution and its cuteness dwindled a bit, but it's still useful. I also picked him because of the pattern that I've picked my first starters. 1st Gen was Squirtle, 2nd was Cyndaquil, 3rd was Treecko, 4th was Chimchar, 5th was Oshawatt, and 6th is now Chespin.
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1298
Friend code : 3308 - 5621 - 5605
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
Favorite Starter? Left_bar_bleue35/1000Favorite Starter? Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Favorite Starter? Empty Re: Favorite Starter?

Post by JKYLspartan Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:53 pm

i got fennekin, i kind of like the fact that the third evolution is fire/psychic. However i'll get X as well in a few days and there i'll pick froakie.
JKYLspartan
JKYLspartan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down