Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night

5 posters

Go down

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night

Post by Spaark Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

This comic is about some guy and his friends exploring the world of the Mushroom Kingdom of Mario. I dressed up--of course--as Mario. My friends dressed up as whoever they wanted to dress up as, (it can be anyone from any game), and we found a herd of Yoshis. I thought about riding one before Princess Peach showed up and gave me cake.

Anyone wanna star in the comic? Just tell me who you want to be. I'll see if i can put you in the comic. Just say why you wanna be in it--it can even be "cuz i w4nt 2"--and i'll add you to teh list of cast.

THE CAST
Mario = Marcus AKA ShadowLuigi47
Ike = LatiosMaster47
Gig = Ghost42

Last edited by Marcus on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 796
Friend code : Look to the sig
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue0/1000Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty Re: Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night

Post by Linkario Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 am

I am the topic's mom.
Linkario
Linkario

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue0/0Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty Re: Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night

Post by Spaark Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 am

eeewww

so do you wanna be in the comic as an actual vg character.
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue0/1000Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:19 am

Put me down as Gig from Soul Nomad & The World Eaters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn41hGjBxXA

Either him or Zetta from Makai Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlvlMJUjpqo
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue-5/1000Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 am

I'll join up if you want.

I'd probably be best suited as ike.
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1894
Friend code : (brawl) 5112-3249-7754
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue470/1000Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

http://www.wwpl.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:45 pm

lolz ok i'll start drawing the comic in about an hour don't get mad because im gonna draw in chibi ok?
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm

btw i've started on it already. I'll scan the pages and post them here
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkario Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm

I will be Shaymin Sky Forme. Smile
Linkario
Linkario

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue0/0Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:34 pm

you can star in my next comic i just gotta upload the images and then you can see the comic, btw if you can't read the dialouge here it is i'll post it.
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night THEAMAZINGMUSHROOMKINGDOMCOVER
Dialouge:
THE AMAZING MUSHROOM KINGDOM
By Marcus Fuller (ShadowLuigi47)

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night THEAMAZINGMUSHROOMKINGDOMPGS12
Dialogue:
Ike(LM47): GREAT....AETHER!!!
Kirby: AHH
Ike has 2% damage Kirby has 200%
As Ike delivers the finishing blow, something appears in the sky...

Mario(SL47): Its-a me ShadowLuigi47, I-a got-a mush-a-room!
ShadowLuigi47 shows up in his Mario costume...and rushes to a battle and uses a dragon flame.

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night THEAMAZINGMUSHROOMKINGDOMPGS34
Dialogue:
Mario(SL47): MARIO FINALE!!!

Kirby(Desguised as a Pikachu): PIKACHU!
Mario(SL47): Grrr......
Mario was about to blast Kirby without mercy wit another Mario Finale, but...

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night THEAMAZINGMUSHROOMKINGDOMPGS56
Dialogue:
Gig(Ghost42): I will defeat you ShadowLuigi47! And I will tell you once again, give me the key to the Mushroom Kingdom!

Mario breaks the smash ball *chink*
Mario(SL47): Time for my...MARIO FINALE!
Gig(Ghost42): Oh shi----

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night THEAMAZINGMUSHROOMKINGDOMPGS78
Dialogue:
Mario(SL47): MARIO FINALE!!!

Gig(Ghost42): swings sword at Mario TAKE THAT!
Mario(SL47): AH! falls to ground
Ghost42 and ShadowLuigi47 were facing off!

MEANWHILE...

Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night THEAMAZINGMUSHROOMKINGDOMPGS1011tif
Dialogue:
[u]Ike and Kirby race for the smash ball[/i]
Ike(LM47): I'm getting first!
Kirby: No! Me get first!
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue11 Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Hey I would like to star in your next comic, if I can. I would like to be kazuma from scryed.
Blue11
Blue11
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1172
Friend code : 5241 9954 1789
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue95/1000Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaark Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:17 pm

ok
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost42 Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Maybe I should have told you this before, but meh.

Gig is the God of Death and he created the World Eaters (insanely powerful demons/ creatures) also in the game the main character and Gig have a pact, the main character can use Gig's powers in exchange for control of his body (by using Gig's powers you can beat the final boss at the start of the game).
Ghost42
Ghost42
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Candy Chart
Candy:
Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Left_bar_bleue-5/1000Making A Comic About Something I Thought About Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (-5/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down