Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Togekiss

2 posters

Go down

Togekiss Empty Togekiss

Post by Fan1 Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 am

Togekiss 468

Typing: Normal / Flying

Abilities

Serene Grace:
Secondary effects from the users attacks happen twice as much.

Hustle: User's Attack is increased by 1.5x as Accuracy is reduced by 20%

Para-Flinch

Togekiss @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EV's: 252 HP / 4 Def. / 252 Sp.Def
Nature: Calm (+ Sp.Def, - Atk.)
- Thunder Wave / Body Slam
- Roost / Softboiled / Wish
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere / Tri-Attack / Nasty Plot / Substitute

The main goal is to get Paralysis on your opponent and you can do that either through Thunder Wave or Body Slam. Thunder Wave gets the Paralyze 100% of the time on anything not Ground Type, while Body Slam gets damage in with a 60% chance of Paralysis and hits anything not Ghost Type. Recover health for yourself or a teammate with any of the 3 moves shown above. (Roost, Softboiled, Wish)

Then use Air Slash to get a 60% chance of a Flinch while they also try to fight a 30% chance of being immobilized by Paralysis. The last moveslot can be dedicated to Aura Sphere for coverage against everything that isn't Zapdos, Tri-Attack for more STAB and Status infliction, Nasty Plot to boost Special Attack, or Substitute to avoid hits.

Hax Kiss

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
EV's: 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk. / 252 Spd.
Nature: Modest (+ Sp.Atk, - Atk.) / Timid (+ Spd, - Atk.)
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Tri-Attack / Hidden Power [Ice] / Shadow Ball

If you aren't expecting Togekiss to be at 388 (Modest Scarf.) or 426 (Timid Scarf.) Then you could be in deep trouble. But it is still a rather simple set considering the many amazing options Togekiss has to support it's team.

Air Slash is the primary attack as it will enable you to get a Flinch on virtually everything with the blinding speed Choice Scarf brings. Aura Sphere will help fend off Rocks, Steels, Darks. Flamethrower and Fire Blast for additional Steel coverage. Tri-Attack for the 40% chance of Paralysis, Freeze, or Burn, Hidden Power Ice to snag surprise KO's against the mighty Dragons, Shadow Ball to hit Psychics and Ghosts harder.

Nasty Pass

Togekiss @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
EV's: 252 HP / 64 Def. / 192 Spd.
Nature: Calm (+ Sp.Def, - Atk.)
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass
- Air Slash / Encore
- Roost / Softboiled / Wish

One of the few Nasty Plot Passers in the game but Togekiss is probably the best. It takes hits really well and can either dish them back, heal itself or a friend, or pass all the Stat boosts it managed to get to a fellow Special Sweeper. Encore to shut down pokes that want to set-up.

Nasty Plot to boost the Special Attack, Baton Pass to send it to a teammate, Air Slash to attack back and not be shut down by Taunt, and self-recover or heal a teammate with Roost, Softboiled, or Wish.
Fan1
Fan1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 368
Friend code : 2706~9250~3736
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Togekiss Empty Re: Togekiss

Post by Cyro Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 am

I read this thread because of my love of togekiss and have offered an alternative to your para-flinch togekiss (which is currently my build).

Para-Flinch

Togekiss @ Leftovers / Lum Berry (Leftovers is my preference, I have substitute which usually negates a need for the lum)
EV's: 252 HP / 4 Def. / 252 Sp.Def
Nature: Calm (+ Sp.Def, - Atk.) (My togekiss is modest for increased damage output, it survives plenty fine without the calm nature anyways.)
- Thunder Wave / Body Slam (Thunder Wave is my choice for a more precise stun when I want one (even though 60% + damage is not to be ignored.)
- Roost / Softboiled / Wish (I replace these with my favourite, substitute; leftovers takes care of my regenerative needs.)
- Air Slash (Nothing to say here... it is godlike.)
- Aura Sphere / Tri-Attack / Nasty Plot / Substitute (My preference is Water Pulse because of two things: It provides excellent type coverage against the things Air Slash is less useful on and also provides a 20% confusion, which combined with paralysis and flinch, practically stops your opponent dead in his tracks.)

My togekiss has been able to take on whole teams sometimes as long as they aren't scoring super effective its and I have enough time to setup.
Cyro
Cyro
Vet
Vet

Male Number of posts : 118
Power Ranking : C Class
Friend code : 3395 2480 2639
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Candy Chart
Candy:
Togekiss Left_bar_bleue0/0Togekiss Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum