Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum.

2 posters

Go down

Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Empty Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum.

Post by StarKirby5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:12 pm

This is just for Pearl right now, but I will find out as much as I can about breeding for Platinum.

The simple breeding effects:
You want to breed right? You might need a couple things first. This one might be the hardest, and I reccommend doing it first. Get a Ditto, somehow, someway. It doesn't matter. The quickest rate is to migrate from Firered or Leafgreen, but you can also do it from the GTS in Jubilife City.

The Breeding Proccess:
Breeding is simple, just follow the Breeding Effect course. Second, you need the Pokemon you want to breed( It can be Male or Female, but i've only done it with Males). Give both the Ditto and the Pokemon you wish to breed to the Daycare Woman in Solaceon. Then, get on your bike and ride down the paths that break Solaceon. When you see the man facing the Pokemon Center, you've got an egg!

Breeding Natures:
Holding an Everstone will increase the offspring of having the Parents' nature. This is essential if you have a good natured Pokemon. There are other methods, try and figure them out!

Taking care of your Egg:
My studies show, that when carried in your Pokemon Inventory, with the Parents in the selection, the Egg will hatch twice as fast! Follow this method for quick training and hatching. Second of all, you gotta train the Pokemont that comes out right? For this, use an Exp Share. All of your high Exp conversions will transfer over to the Baby Pokemon. Use this to evolve, train, and form a bond with your newly hatched wonder.

Adult Care:
Just treat it like any other normal Pokemon, train it, feed it, and explore with it! The more you do this, the percent of your bond with your Adult Pokemon will greatly increase.

I hoped this helped, and as I promised, I will find out about Platinum breeding! Thanks for reading,

StarKirby5

This information is commenting help, this is greatly appreciated:

"You don't exactly need a ditto to breed.

To breed a certain nature with a 50% chance, the everstone has to be on the female poke or the ditto. There is no other way you can pass natures other than that. It doesnt work if the two pokes are from different language games though.

The only thing that makes the pokemon egg hatch faster is that you have a pokemon in your party that has flame body or magma armor. That decreases the amount of steps you have to take by half.

The adult care stuff doesn't really matter. As long as the pokes are in the same egg group, they will breed. It depends on who the pokemon's owner is to make the percent of eggs to appear better."
MasterZman

Last edited by StarKirby5 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Male Number of posts : 789
Power Ranking : F Class
Friend code : 5069-8269-5694
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Candy Chart
Candy:
Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Left_bar_bleue55/1000Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Empty_bar_bleue  (55/1000)

http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Empty Re: Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum.

Post by masterzman Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 pm

You don't exactly need a ditto to breed.

To breed a certain nature with a 50% chance, the everstone has to be on the female poke or the ditto. There is no other way you can pass natures other than that. It doesnt work if the two pokes are from different language games though.

The only thing that makes the pokemon egg hatch faster is that you have a pokemon in your party that has flame body or magma armor. That decreases the amount of steps you have to take by half.

The adult care stuff doesn't really matter. As long as the pokes are in the same egg group, they will breed. It depends on who the pokemon's owner is to make the percent of eggs to appear better.
masterzman
masterzman

Number of posts : 974
Friend code : 1333-0695-5827
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Left_bar_bleue65/1000Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Empty_bar_bleue  (65/1000)

Back to top Go down

Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Empty Re: Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum.

Post by StarKirby5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 pm

I have added your information into the guide, only a select amount of commenting information can be allowed.
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Candy Chart
Candy:
Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Left_bar_bleue55/1000Breeding FAQ for Pearl- Updates soon for Platinum. Empty_bar_bleue  (55/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKirby5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

UPDATE: Just got to Solaceon. Time to start investigating Platinums breeding.
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKirby5 Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 pm

UPDATE: Haven't obtained a Ditto. This will be updated soon.

For right now, we'll do a Q&A.
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down