Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWPL Olympics

2 posters

Go down

WWPL Olympics Empty WWPL Olympics

Post by maxh Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Here comes the next big thing since automatic brooms. I give you.... WWPL OLYMPICS!!! This major competition will consist of 4 events (I might come up with more later on if this idea goes through)and members will compete to bring home the gold. The events will consist of brawl matches, pokemon matches,number of good posts, and a recruiting event where you will compete to recruit the most people in a certain number of days.You will get a certain number of points for the place you come in on the individual events and the people who have the top three number of points will get first, second, and third place. Prizes will be 30 pieces of candy for first place, 15 pieces of candy for second, and 5 pieces for third. (prizes for first place are subject to change) More info will be released if enough people like this idea. So just vote if you like the idea or not and post if you like it and if you have any more suggestions post those as well.

Last edited by maxh on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
maxh
maxh

Male Number of posts : 87
Friend code : 4897-4491-7162
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
WWPL Olympics Left_bar_bleue0/0WWPL Olympics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

WWPL Olympics Empty Re: WWPL Olympics

Post by Shockvalue Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 pm

It sounds like a decent idea, but what would the Prizes be? Like first place gets 30 pieces of candy, second gets 15, and third gets 5? But then you also have to add some value to that candy, maybe add more things to the shop to make it worth more.
Shockvalue
Shockvalue
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 612
Friend code : 3781 7083 0138
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
WWPL Olympics Left_bar_bleue90/1000WWPL Olympics Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by maxh Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm

yes that is a brilliant idea, I forgot to post what the prizes would be. Also i think the person who gets first place should get something that would make a lot of people want to try and win first place along with the 30 pieces of candy
maxh
maxh

Male Number of posts : 87
Friend code : 4897-4491-7162
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
WWPL Olympics Left_bar_bleue0/0WWPL Olympics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down