Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary Story Contest

+2
sebasbnm
Shockvalue
6 posters

Go down

Scary Story Contest Empty Scary Story Contest

Post by Shockvalue Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:01 am

As Halloween comes up a lot of us will be watching scary movies, reading scary stories, or even taking ghost tours. Once every year we do this, but have you ever wanted to write your own story? Write you're best scary story, and post it here. Have fun!

P.S.
It must be original!

Last edited by Landon on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shockvalue
Shockvalue
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 612
Friend code : 3781 7083 0138
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Candy Chart
Candy:
Scary Story Contest Left_bar_bleue90/1000Scary Story Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

Back to top Go down

Scary Story Contest Empty Re: Scary Story Contest

Post by sebasbnm Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:13 am

Well its a dark school day, im walking home from socker practice its dark, and it starts raining. I have to stop for a car to pass then i cross the street, when i looked back and i saw a girl passing through a firehydent i wondered if shes was ghost. I looked for a branch to throw and she was gone! So i ignored it, then it started thundering and it struck a tree i was worried so i started running. As I was running i kept looking back and the girl was back, so i threw the branch (i was holding it since the first time i saw her) and the branch went threw the girl! it was a ghost. Then i was running as fast as i could, i was running faster then a car, but the ghost was faster then me "aaaaaaahhh" i scream she sad "its me...", but before she finish i started to run again soon i was too tired to keep running, i looked back to see if i can take a break. Then i wondered why she said "its me". I started to jog and started to try to remeber one of my realitives then i remeber that my mom died a year ago then i waited for the ghost she came and i talked to her"mom?" "yes" the ghost replied and we bond (hope u like it Wink
sebasbnm
sebasbnm

Male Number of posts : 345
Power Ranking : star genaral
Friend code : 5456 1145 6190
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Candy Chart
Candy:
Scary Story Contest Left_bar_bleue15/1000Scary Story Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)

http://www.pokemonindigo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sarge51 Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:53 pm

ER-HERM! Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl who lived in a small town just south of Farmersburg. Her parents had to go to town for a while, so they left their daughter home alone, but protected by her dog, which was a very large collie. The parents told the girl to lock all the windows and doors after they had left. And at about 8:00pm the parents went to town. So doing what she was told the girl shut and locked evey window and every door. But there was one window in the basement that would not close completely.

Trying as best as she could she finally got the window shut, but it would not lock. So she left the window, and went back upstairs. But just to make sure that no one could get in, she put the dead-bolt lock on the basment door.

Then she sat down had some dinner and decided to go to sleep for the night. Settling down to sleep at about 12:00 she snuggled up with the dog and fell asleep.

But at one point, she suddenly woke up. She turned and looked at the clock...it was 2:30. She snuggled down again wondering what had woken her.....when she heard a noise. It was a dripping sound. She thought that she had left the water running, and now it was dripping into the drain of her sink. So thinking it was no big deal she decided to go back to sleep.

But she felt nervous so she reached her hand over the edge of her bed, and let the dog lick her hand to feel safe, knowing he would protect her. Again at about 3:45 she woke up hearing dripping. She was slightly angry now but went back to sleep anyway. Again she reached down and let the dog lick her hand. Then she fell back to sleep.

At 6:52 the girl decided that she had had enough...she got up just in time to see her parents were pulling up to the house. "Good,"she thought. "Now somebody can fix the sink...'cause I know I didn't leave it running." She walked to the bathroom and there was the collie dog, skinned and hung up on the curtain rod. The noise she heard was its blood dripping into a puddle on the floor. The girl screamed and ran to her bedroom to get a weapon, in case someone was still in the house.....and there on the floor, next to her bed she saw a small note, written in blood, saying: HUMANS CAN LICK TOO MY BEAUTIFUL.

And that is why you should not sleep with animals...
sarge51
sarge51
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 882
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : D/P FC:3566 4690 5758 Plat FC: 4769 3326 5774 Brawl FC:4854 7747 1134
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Candy Chart
Candy:
Scary Story Contest Left_bar_bleue135/1000Scary Story Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (135/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
k....im scared now....
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Scary Story Contest Left_bar_bleue0/1000Scary Story Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokeboy Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:39 pm

I woke up in my bed.My computer chair was spinning.I heard a dark demon voice saying "Get out of my house right now or death shall happen!!!!!!".I said I wont i live here you wierdo. I made him angry so my dresser got pushed over by a strong force.The demon screamed with anger.Blood was dripping from the seeling. I was under my covers and i shouted with all my might "go away!!!!". It sounded like a tornado in my room. I heard terrible screams.I shut my eyes tightly. Then everything was fine but i shivered the next couple days.The End.

Do you like mine???
pokeboy
pokeboy

Male Number of posts : 29
Friend code : 2019 8259 2614
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.pokesate.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan211 Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 am

i know its not halloween but heres one once there were two farmers chuck and dave they hated their boss chip who they farmed for soo they made a scarecrow dressed like him and kept on hitting punching and saying bad words one day he was gone they flipped a coin to say who to go and look for him dave had to go he looked for 6 hours in the canyon and gave up he went back and saw the scarecrow pressing out a human skin.

chucks remains were found with a note "shouldent of left him alone"
dave decided to disasemble the scarecrow but when he destroyed it
he found blood markings on the wall "im still here dave hehehe" dave was found later stuck to the wall with a pitch fork in his head"
everyone now mysteriously dies "hehehehehehe" the end.
jordan211
jordan211

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
Scary Story Contest Left_bar_bleue0/0Scary Story Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down