Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon Journey!

+3
Jpg
Spaark
mjfblaze
7 posters

Go down

The Pokemon Journey! Empty The Pokemon Journey!

Post by mjfblaze Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Chapter 1: Pilot

~~~~~

This is a story about a kid named Jake who wants to become a Pokemon Trainer. He lived in the Kanto region with his mother. His father worked at the S.S. Anne, and therefore couldn't visit his children as much as he wanted. Jake had a big brother, named Max, that went to become a Pokemon Trainer also, but they haven't been able to keep in touch with him in a long time. He was about 5 years older than Jake, but he never liked him for some odd reason. Jake's mom was a stay-at-home mother who helped at Professor Oak's lab whenever he needed. Anyway, Jake is now about to start his journey...

"Jake, wake up! It's time to wake up, my super-baby-blueberry-sweet-chocolate-berry-poo-bear!" Jake's mom said, trying to make him get up. He got up as normal and examined his room. It was a quite small room, and today was the last day he was going to see it. He got ready, dressed, packed up, and went downstairs to say goodbye to his mother.

"I am going to miss you my super-baby-blue-" Jake's mom was about to say the rest of the ridiculous nickname before he gave her a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too mom." Jake said simply, kissing her cheek and left the house. The road to Professor Oak's lab was about a 2 minute walk. He soon saw the laboratory's roof and smiled to himself. He already knew what pokemon to choose: Charmander. He went on and opened the door to see no one inside. Sighing, he decided to go in and just take a look around. He saw numerous machines that he didn't know did, lots of Pokemon books, and 3 pokeballs. One had a flame symbol, a leaf symbol, and a water symbol. He guessed that it was Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle in order so that the Professor wouldn't get confused. Jake heard the door opened and saw a boy with a red shirt with a yellow streak across it, brown hair, blue jeans, and he looked like a confident boy who never doubted his skill.

"Where's the professor?" The boy said, smirking. "I guess you're also someone who wants to start his pokemon journey. I'm Andy, what's yours?" Andy held out his hand.

"I'm Jake. I've seen you a couple of times before." Jake said, shaking his hand. Jake had a quiet personality about him. He wore a white t-shirt and a white opened button-shirt. He also had blond hair, blue jeans, and had black gloves on his hands. After he shook Andy's hand, he folded his and leaned on a bookcase lightly. They waited without talking for about 3 minutes until Prof. Oak came.

"Sorry to keep you waiting boys!" The professor said cheerfully. "I was so into my research that I lost track of time! Anyway, let's get on to business. Already thought it through?" Jake and Andy nodded. Andy stepped forward and claimed the pokeball that had the Water symbol on it.

"I guess this is Squirtle! How're you, buddy?" Andy said, letting out his new pokemon. It was a light blue turtle with an orange shell on the top half and a yellow underside of the shell. It growled a cute growl and grinned at its new trainer.

"Squirtle! Squirtle!" The Squirtle said, in which Andy smiled. Jake came over to the pokeball with the fire symbol on it and took it. He let out the pokemon, which revealed to be Charmander. The Charmander was an orange lizard with a white tummy, blue eyes, and a tail that was on fire. It looked at its trainer with glee in its eyes.

"Char! Charmander!" The Charmander said, in which Jake looked at with excitement in his eyes. Andy suddenly turned towards him.

"Hey, let's have a quick skirmish with our new pokemon!" Andy said, excited. Jake smirked.

"Sure, whatever." Jake said simply, leaving the laboratory with Andy trailing behind him. The Professor smiled as he went outside too, not seeing a shadow figure going in his lab from the back door.

When they reached to where they wanted to be, they both pulled out their pokeballs and threw them out on the field. Charmander and Squirtle both appeared, itching for a fight.

"Squirtle, use Water Gun!" Andy commanded, but Squirtle looked at him funny. "What the hell do you mean you don't know Water Gun? Fine, just use Tackle..." Andy said, sighing. The turtle hid in its shell and launched itself towards Charmander.

"Quick, Charmander, move out of the way!" Jake ordered, in which the lizard obeyed. Squirtle soon got out of its shell, looking a bit dizzy. "Charmander, use Growl on it!" Charmander opened his mouth and a little growl came out, making Squirtle weaken a bit.

"Squirtle, try to Tackle it again!" Andy said, as Squirtle hid in its shell again and propelled forward. He hit Charmander in the stomach, sending him flying. He landed and skidded a few inches before getting back on his feet.

"Charmander, counter-attack with Scratch!" Jake commanded as Charmander's claws scratched Squirtle. He kept on scratching Squirtle until he finally withdrew in his shell.

"Tackle, now!" Andy commanded, in which Squirtle shot forward again. Charmander stood his ground, waiting for orders.

"Charmander, jump...Now!" Jake commanded, timing it right as the Squirtle shot right under Charmander, hitting a tree that was behind him. Squirtle withdrew out of his shell, obviously dizzy as it tried to walk. It finally fainted, causing Jake the win. Andy returned Squirtle inside the pokeball and smirked at Jake.

"Nice battle there, Jake. But next time won't be so simple as that! See you later!" Andy said, leaving. Jake turned around to thank the Professor again, but he was stunned to see Professor Oak's door wide open without the light on. He rushed in there to see that there wasn't the last remaining pokeball.

"Someone came in here and stole Bulbasaur and one of the Pokedexes!" Professor Oak exclaimed. He turned to Jake wide eyed. "Please try to find out who did this! I'll even give you one of the pokedexes! And give this one to Andy also." Professor said, giving Jake 2 red little handheld video game machines. Jake nodded to Professor, telling he would do everything he could to identify who did it. He left the building, waving bye to the shocked Professor.
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1298
Friend code : 3308 - 5621 - 5605
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue35/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Journey! Empty Re: The Pokemon Journey!

Post by Spaark Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:49 am

Great story! This is the beginning of the storyline from Red/Fire Red/Leaf Green isn't it? Just different names.
Spaark
Spaark
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 796
Friend code : Look to the sig
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:05 pm

I'm still trying to decide to do either R/B/Y or just FR/LG. So far it's been sort of a mix.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Route 1 and Beyond

Jake left Pallet Town and headed straight towards the closest Route, which happened to be the first one, Route 1. He met wild Pidgeys and wild Rattatas along the way, and defeated the same amount as well, leveling his Charmander quite a bit.

“Okay, Charmander, scratch that bird!” Jake commanded as he ordered the lizard to attack a brown coated bird.

“Chaaaaar!” The Charmander cried as it charged. When the bird was close enough, the Charmander scratched the bird. It grew angry as it was scratched and it tried to fly away but was too injured to.

“Good job, Charmander. Now, use Ember!” Jake commanded. The Charmander released little bits of rocks on fire from its mouth at the Pidgey. The Pidgey took the hit and fainted.

“Another great job, Charmander! You’re getting better and better, buddy!” Jake said, as he patted Charmander on the head.

“Char!” The Charmander said, obviously very excited and pleased. They continued onwards until they finally arrived at Viridian City. Jake immediately headed straight towards the Pokemon Center to get Charmander back to health.

“Hey Jake!” A familiar voice was heard, calling across the Pokemon Center. It was Andy, and he was sitting at table, feet crossed. Jake came over to him and took a seat after he told Nurse Joy to heal his Charmander. A waiter came towards him.

“Would you like something to eat and drink?” The waiter asked. Jake ordered a turkey sandwich and some soda pop. The waiter took the order and left.

“Oh yeah, Professor Oak told me to give you this.” Jake said as he handed Andy the Pokedex. Andy took it with a smile.

“Wow, guess the old geezer really thinks of his nephew!” Andy said, smiling. Jake raised an eyebrow.

“You’re his nephew? Wow, that’s quite amazing!” Jake said. “Anyway, how long have you been here?”

“Oh, not too long before you came. I caught a Nidoran male already. My gym battle is going to be really easy since I have a Squirtle.” Andy said, smiling. Jake hit himself in his head.

“Crap, forgot about type advantages. Oh well, my mother was really kind enough to pack me a Fishing Rod. Super Rod to be exact. I’ll just catch a water type pokemon.” Jake said, pulling a very nice looking rod out of his backpack.

“That’s pretty cool. My mom didn’t pack me one, unfortunately.” Andy said, frowning. Jake’s sandwich and drink came, and he ate it in less than 5 minutes.

“Jake and Andy, your Pokemon are healthy!” The nurse said, pulling out a tray with 2 pokeballs on the top and one at the bottom.

“Oh yeah, one more thing. The other pokemon was stolen at Prof. Oak’s lab. Just wanted to let you know. Be careful and let me know if you find out who it is.” Jake said, and Andy nodded, understanding the situation.

“Right, anyway, I guess I hope to see you later!” Andy said, taking his pokeballs and running out of the building. Jake took his and left through the same exit. He headed straight towards the Poke Mart, buying supplies for his journey, including 5 Pokeballs. He left the building and sat on a bench for a bit.

He took out his rod and went looking for a pond or something. He eventually wondered off to Route 22, where he found a giant waterfall. As he approached closer, he noticed a girl with red hair fishing as well.

“I’m sorry, may I fish here as well?” Jake asked, and the girl looked at him. She had orange hair with her left side part tied. She wore a yellow shirt, blue shorts, tennis shoes, and had a bored expression on her face.

“I wouldn’t say no in a million years…” She said with a bored tone and scooted over. Jake threw out the fishing line and started fishing. He sat down and sighed.

“So…what’s your name?” The girl asked. Jake looked over at her.

“My name’s Jake. What’s yours?” He asked, and she smiled a bit to herself.

“My name’s Misty. This is one of my favorite places to go in Viridian since I’m on a little “vacation” right now.” She said, and her line bobbed like it was bitten. She got up really fast and reeled in a Tentacool.

“Alright, I’m gonna catch you, you little jellyfish!” Misty said as she threw a pokeball. A yellow star came out with a ruby in the middle.

“Star! Staryu!” The star pokemon said. Misty smirked.

“Staryu, use Water Gun!” She commanded. Staryu had a harsh stream of water come out of the ruby in the middle, hitting the Tentacool square in the face. It got back into position and spit some acid onto Staryu!

“Shake it off! Now use Rapid Spin!” Misty commanded again as the star spun towards the squid, hitting it. It was knocked back a couple of feet and Misty threw a Pokeball at it. The ball hit the jellyfish, opened, and it was sucked into it. The ball fell on the ground, shook a bit, and finally stopped.

“Woohoo! I caught myself another Water pokemon!” Misty yelled, posing by holding her index and middle finger up, making a ‘peace sign’. She picked up the Pokeball and smiled.

“Nice throw you have there-“, Jake was starting to say, but his line also was pulled. He reeled in a strange Tadpole pokemon. It was blue with a beak as a mouth and the body had a spiral on it. It didn’t have any hands, but it had feet and a tail.

“I’ve never caught a pokemon before, but after watching you, I feel like I do now!” Jake said, throwing his Pokeball. Charmander appeared, itching for a fight.

“Charmander, use Scratch!” Jake commanded as the orange lizard’s claw lit and it scratched the tadpole. It responded by shooting bubbles at Charmander, who backed up in fright.

“Charmander, use Ember on the bubbles!” Jake commanded again as Charmander blew rocks on fire at the bubbles. Some hit the tadpole in the process, making it jump back a bit, but it suddenly shot bubbles randomly.

“Okay, go pokeball!” Jake yelled as he threw the pokeball, hitting Poliwag. It opened and Poliwag was sucked in it. The ball did what Misty’s did, falling on the ground and shaking a bit. It finally stopped, and Misty clapped for Jake.

“Nice job! You caught a Poliwag. They’re pretty nice if you take the time to train them.” Misty said, smiling. She picked up her bag and said, “Well, I’m leaving now. It’s been great hanging out with you! Maybe we’ll even have a little skirmish one day.” She said and left. Jake picked up the pokeball and returned Charmander into his.

“Alright! Now I have a great advantage over Brock!” Jake said, smiling and heading back to the Pokemon Center.

End.
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue35/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Sun May 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Chapter 3: Pokemon Thief Revealed!

After capturing the Poliwag, Jake ran towards the Pokemon Center and let Nurse Joy heal his pokemon. He sat down on a bench and sighed. After a few minutes of waiting, his pokemon were fully healed and he left. Outside, there was a big crowd of people. Jake couldn’t see what was going on, so he headed towards the crowd. There was a girl with a Bulbasaur, showing it off and its moves. The Bulbasaur was enjoying the attention it was getting obviously, showing off some of its moves. The people were dazzled by it.

“And for the next part, I’ll let my Bulbasaur challenge a trainer!” The girl said, looking throughout the crowd. “Who should I pick?” She said slowly, scanning the crowd. Jake noticed that she had long pink hair, a white shirt, blue jeans, and carried two pokeballs with her, one obviously for her Bulbasaur.

“I hope it’s not me! That Bulbasaur sure looks like a tough one to me.” A trainer said, and another one nodded.

“Yeah, the way it defeated that one guy’s Geodude with only one move sure surprised me!” The trainer that nodded said. The girl finally decided who to challenge!

“I pick you, the blonde hair dude wearing white!” The girl said, and Jake realized that she was talking about him. Jake sighed and stepped in the middle of the circle.

“What’s your name?” The girl asked, and Jake shrugged.

“It’s Jake, what’s yours?” He asked back, and the girl giggled.

“It’s Rachel. Anyway, it appears you have 2 pokemon, so it’ll be a 2 vs. 2 match!” She proclaimed, sending her Bulbasaur out to fight. Jake pulled out a Pokeball containing Charmander, sending it out.

“Go Charmander!” He yelled as the pokeball opened up to show his Charmander, determined to fight. Rachel gulped, knowing her type disadvantage.

“Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip!” She said as the green dinosaur sent vines coming near the bulb.

“Charmander, dodge and use Ember!” Jake commanded as the lizard dodged and spit flaming rocks from its mouth at the dinosaur. It took the hit hard and fainted in one hit.

“No! You jerk! You cheat! Cheater!” Rachel yelled, pointing at Jake. Jake just chuckled to himself as she pulled out a pokeball and threw it. He stopped laughing when it hit his forehead, forcing his head up. It bounced as a Nidoran female appeared on Rachel’s side of the field. Jake put his hand over the red spot on his forehead, obviously pissed.

“That was rude! Return, Charmander! And go Poliwag!” Jake said, returning the lizard to his pokeball and sending out the blue tadpole.

“Nidoran, use Scratch!” Rachel commanded as the blue rat ran up and scratched Poliwag on the face. Poliwag grew an angry expression on his face.

“Poliwag, counter-attack with Hypnosis!” Jake yelled and the Poliwag’s spiral on its chest started turning. It hypnotized the Nidoran, making her fall asleep.

“No! Nidoran, wake up! Grr…! You cheated again! Stop cheating, Mr. Cheater!” Rachel yelled, stomping her feet. Jake just smirked.

“Poliwag, use Water Gun!” Jake commanded as water was forced out of Poliwag’s beak, hitting Nidoran straight in the face. It flew a couple of feet and rolled a bit before fainting. Rachel fell to her knees.

“Sniff…I hate people who cheat. Guys, beat him up!” Rachel yelled as the guys grew angry expressions on their faces toward Jake. Jake gulped and ran to a random direction. The crowd chased after him, throwing pokeballs at him. Most were easy pokemon like Pidgeys and Rattatas, so Jake didn’t have a hard time. He eventually found a dark alley and hid as the crowd ran past his position. He sighed a relief before he heard a hum of Rachel. She was checking out a red gameboy looking thing as Jake realized it looked like the thing Professor Oak gave him: A Pokedex. Jake then put the facts together and realized that she must’ve broken into the lab and stolen the things. When she walked past him, he got out of his hiding spot and started following her.

They eventually walked into another dark alley and she turned around, spotting Jake. She smirked a little.

“Come back for revenge?” She said, flipping her hair. Jake shook his head.

“No, I know that you stole that Bulbasaur and Pokedex from Professor Oak.” Jake said, and Rachel frowned.

“Well, I guess you can consider it stealing. But anyway, I don’t need to explain anything to you!” She said, pointing at Jake. Jake was getting annoyed by this brat.

“Just give it back and-“, He said before Rachel turned around and ran really fast. Jake ran after her, giving quite a chase. He ran through the crowd that was looking for him, punching a Pidgey that was in his way. The crowd followed him, but they weren’t fast enough and eventually lost him. Jake ran a good distance before being lost also, not able to find Rachel. He sighed and decided to go to the Pokemon Center before realizing that he didn’t know where it was. He walked in a random direction before meeting a woman with blue hair and wearing a Police Officer uniform. He walked up to her, but she didn’t notice him.

“Excuse me, where’s the closest Pokemon Center?” He asked, and the Police Officer turned around and finally noticed him.

“Oh, I’m sorry for not noticing you before. I’m Officer Jenny, and to answer your question, just go head towards the end of the block, head left, and straight should be the Pokemon Center!” She said, smiling. Jake nodded, going towards the directions she said. He realized that most of these buildings were either old, not in business, closed, or just destroyed. It was also quiet except for the noises his footsteps made. He eventually reached the Pokemon Center that he was in before. He had his Pokemon restored and walked out. He checked the watch on his right arm and realized that it was about 6 o’clock. He went up to Nurse Joy, who was busy with another person.

When it was his turn, he went up to her and asked, “Where’s the closest hotel or something?”

She giggled and said, “Well, we provide a room for trainers for free. All you have to do is show us your trainer license and we’ll provide you one.”

Jake frowned. He didn’t know what a trainer’s license was. Nurse Joy, obviously knowing what the situation was, pointed to Jake’s Pokedex in his hand. He handed it to her as she pressed buttons. “Your license is in your Pokedex. I also activated your handy voice operated option. So now Dexter, your pokedex’s name, will help you when time comes.” She handed him some keys that read ‘B-016’, most likely his room number.

“Thanks Nurse Joy!” He said, heading towards the elevator. He chose floor B, and headed towards room ‘016’. He found the door, unlocked it, and entered, viewing a well-size room. He removed his backpack and flopped on the bed. The pokeballs on his belt fell and rolled on the ground, releasing them from their “rooms”. The Charmander and Poliwag climbed up and sat around Jake, waiting for him. He eventually sat up straight, looking at his pokemon. They looked back at him with tiredness in their eyes. Jake closed his eyes, still a little bit awake as his pokemon curled up beside him, closing their eyes. Charmander’s tail, which was on fire, was sitting up, so it didn’t burn anything. Poliwag was under Jake’s right arm, already asleep. Jake smiled to himself, knowing what an adventure he was going to have with them. Jake then took a long yawn and fell asleep.

End.
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm

likin the story so far, rachel was funny when she through the pokeball at jake, keep it up!
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by sebasbnm Thu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm

nice story Smile
sebasbnm
sebasbnm

Male Number of posts : 345
Power Ranking : star genaral
Friend code : 5456 1145 6190
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue15/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)

http://www.pokemonindigo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Sun May 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Chapter 4: Viridian Forest…and Onwards!

Jake woke up, still a bit sleepy. He realized his light was still on, so he turned it off. He checked the time and realized that it was only 2 a.m. Sighing, he got out of his bed, went to his backpack, pulled out his map, and sat back down. He checked back at his pokemon, realizing that they were still asleep. He smiled to himself, and read the map. As he read, he then knew that he had to go through Viridian Forest to get to Pewter City. Realizing that his eyelids were incredibly heavy, he quickly let his eyelids fall, falling asleep.

He felt a tug on his shirt to see his Charmander, with a worried look on his face, tugging his shirt. He blinked a bit, petted his lizard (who was now cheerful), and checked the time, which was 8:42. He took a quick shower, got ready and everything, and headed out with his backpack. He wore the same clothes kinds of clothes, but not the same itself. He went back to Nurse Joy and handed the key to the room. Smiling, she took it and thanked him as he headed out. He walked towards Route 2, passing by an old man who was complaining about his coffee.

He eventually hit Route 2, spotting many low level pokemon. He battled many of them on his way towards the forest with his Poliwag. The tadpole pokemon released the water at his foes, defeating many Pidgeys and Rattatas. They finally reached a building exactly on the border of the forest. He went inside after withdrawing his Poliwag. The building contained many trainers, some wanting to team up with other people to adventure into the forest. It had at least 15 tables with 2 chairs at each one, a giant pokeball arena, a food stand, and many posters on the Pokemon League. Jake walked a few steps before someone asked him a question.

“Hey, want to go with me into the forest, kid?” A guy about 14 asked Jake, but Jake shook his head. The guy had a sweat shirt on, blue jeans, tennis shoes, brown eyes, and wore a cocky expression on his face.

“I can adventure through this forest with ease.” Jake said coolly. The guy then grew an angry expression on his face.

“This forest is contaminated with Team Rocket. I highly doubt that a small trainer such as you could defeat them.” The guy said, crossing his hands across his chest.

“And you can? It’s a common folly of youth to judge power by physical appearance.” Jake said, smirking as the boy grew an angry expression on his face.

“Who the hell are you? I’ll take you on right now!” The boy said, pulling out a pokeball. Jake sighed.

“Why am I not surprised? I highly doubt you could beat me. You probably have lame Pidgeys and Rattatas.” Jake said, but the guy just laughed.

“Even though those are quite common in the area, not everyone has them! Walter, help me defeat this punk!” The guy said to one of his buddies. Walter was shorter than the other boy, but he wore a white T-shirt, shorts, sandals, a cap that was backwards, and short brown hair. He nodded as they went to the Pokeball Arena and joined the guy’s side.

“No problem, Thomas. Let’s beat this punk!” Walter said, pulling out a pokeball. Suddenly, a familiar boy stepped up to Jake’s side. Jake turned to see who it was, realizing it was Andy!

“Looks like you’re a little bit outnumbered. Let’s take on these idiots together.” Andy said, pulling out a pokeball and smirking. Everyone got quiet and stared at the showdown.

“Go Poliwag!” Jake yelled, throwing his pokeball. It released the blue tadpole, who chirped excitedly.

“Nidoran, help that tadpole!” Andy also yelled, throwing his pokeball as well. A purple rabbit pokemon appeared on Andy’s side with front teeth hanging and a deadly horn on his face. It cried his name a bit, and glared at the opposing trainers.

Thomas and Walter both threw their pokeballs. Thomas’s contained a little green man with red eyes and 3 blades on its head. The pokemon cried its name, which was Machop. It threw a few punches, warming up, before crouching into a wrestling stance.

Walter’s pokemon was a purple snake with its eyes, underbelly, rattle, and bands yellow. It hissed and rattled its tail before glaring at the other 2 pokemon.

“Our Machop and Ekans combo will destroy you, you punks!” Thomas said, smirking.

“I don’t think so! Poliwag, use Water Gun on Machop!” Jake commanded as the tadpole pokemon released water from his beak. The water connected at Machop, but it managed to block the water, not receiving that much damage. The Machop grinned and got back into his stance.

“Nidoran male, use Horn Attack on Ekans!” Andy commanded as the purple pokemon propelled towards the snake who got smacked hard, flying through the air. It fainted when it hit the floor. Walter had a shocked look on his face, but managed to recover and returned Ekans inside the Pokeball.

“Machop, avenge your fallen friend! Use Karate Chop on that dumb tadpole!” Thomas commanded as the green man, with the hand straight, ran up to try to hit Poliwag. Poliwag was faster and managed to dodge in time to counterattack by using another Water Gun on Machop, hitting the head. It was sent flying a couple of feet before stopping.

“Awesome job, Poliwag!” Jake excitedly said, picking up his Pokemon, as Andy was congratulating his own Pokemon as well. Thomas and Walter, who were very angry, stomped out to go towards Viridian City.

“Thanks for pulling me out of that mess back there.” Jake said, and Andy just grinned.

“No problem! Those jerks just needed a little kick in the ass.” Andy said, but then he grew a serious look on his face. “But what they said about Team Rocket gave me the chills a bit. I think we need to investigate.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more. Let’s go.” Jake said, going through the double doors that led towards Viridian Forest. The forest was gigantic! The noises were pretty deafening as well, as they heard the chirps of Pidgeys and loud noises from the bug pokemon.

“Alright, let’s first try to find out where Team Rocket is. We take them out and get the hell out of here.” Andy said, in which Jake nodded in agreement. They walked quite a bit, battling many Bug-type pokemon from the wild and the trainers. They were quite bushed when Jake saw, from a small opening in a bush, weird people dressed in black and had a red R on their chest. They were doing something with a generator-looking machine. Though not known, Jake somehow knew it was evil. He grabbed Andy’s arm real quick and pointed towards the clearing. Andy grew a serious expression on his face, but remained quiet.

“What should we do?” Andy asked, clenching his teeth. Jake thought for a while, but could only think about beating them.

“Let’s just try to ruin their plans.” Jake said. He counted the Team Rocket members out there, which was 3. He stood up, but felt a presence behind him. He looked down, but noticed Andy was there. He slowly turned around and saw one of the Team Rocket members, who was slightly taller than him, glaring at him.

“Who are you and why are you spying on us?” The man asked, but Andy spoke first.

“We want to know why you’re here! You can just forget about our names as well!” Andy said, getting the other Team Rocket members’ attentions. The man just laughed.

“We’re here to experiment on Pokemon. We use that machine, which we call the Attitude Brainwave. It controls the wild Pokemons’ minds, making them more aggressive and under our control! The radius, however, isn’t that big, and the time that it makes the Pokemon under our control is about 5 minutes. That’s why we’re here: To improve it and be able to control the whole region’s Pokemon in less than seconds!” The evil Team Rocket member said, laughing an evil laugh. Andy, who was furious right now, balled up his fist.

“Fine, let’s work out a deal. Your leader of this project out here versus me!” Andy yelled, in which the Team Rocket leader laughed again.

“Our leader isn’t here. He comes and goes in many different cities, but his ideal of a new world remains in place. But, since I’m technically the leader of this small group of Scientists, I’ll battle you. If we win, you give me your Pokemon. If you win, we’ll leave. Deal?” The Team Rocket member said. Andy thought for a second, but then nodded.

“These guys are my best friends, but in order to stop you freaks, they’ll understand.” Andy said, pulling out a pokeball. The TR member pulled out a Pokeball as well, throwing it. A purple blob of…something appeared with big white eyes and little hands with 3 fingers. Andy gave a weird look, but sent out his Squirtle, who had the same look as his master.

“Squirtle, wash that blob of filth with Water Gun!” Andy commanded as the turtle released a stream of water that hit the Pokemon in the face.

“Grimer, counterattack with Sludge!” The TR member commanded as Grimer sent out some of its blob at Squirtle.

“Withdraw quickly, Squirtle!” Andy commanded as the turtle withdrew in his shell, protecting him from the sludge.

“Now, still in your shell, use Water Gun again!” Andy commanded as powerful streams of water was released hitting the Grimer straight in the face. It grew a painful look on its face before fainting.

“Grimer, you did your best. Now, go Magnemite!” The Team Rocket yelled, throwing the pokeball as a little robotic pokemon appeared. It had a steel body with an eye on it, 2 magnets on both side, a screw on the top and 2 below the eye.

“Squirtle, use Water Gun on it!” Andy commanded as the blue turtle released water from his mouth. The water hit the Magnemite, but the Team Rocket member just grinned.

“Magnemite, use Thundershock on the water!” The TR member commanded as the magnetic pokemon sent electricity from the magnets that traveled through the water, shocking Squirtle. Squirtle wobbled a bit before falling on the ground, fainted.

“You were awesome, Squirtle!” Andy said, returning his pokemon. He pulled out another pokeball containing the Nidoran male. He threw the ball and Nidoran appeared on his side, shaking his ears a bit before glaring at his opponent.

“Nidoran, use Leer!” Andy commanded as Nidoran glared a stink eye at Magnemite, who took it pretty hard, looking a little sad.

“Magnemite, you don’t have feelings! Use Thundershock again!” The TR member commanded as electricity was released from its magnets again. Nidoran, expecting this, dodged the electricity and ran towards the Magnemite.

“Nidoran, use Double Kick!” Andy commanded. Nidoran leapt up with one of his foot extended, kicked the Magnemite in the face, and did a 180 and kicked it again. It was sent through a bush, hitting a tree as Kakunas and Weedles fell. The TR member returned his pokemon and looked down.

“Now get your members and that stupid generator out of here!” Andy said, glaring at them. They got the message and went out of there in a heartbeat. Andy and Jake went towards the direction they went and found the exit of the forest!

“Awesome battle you had there, Andy!” Jake said, complimenting him. Andy just grinned.

“Yeah, can’t wait until we beat Brock!” Andy said as they saw a grass plain and the entrance to Pewter City. They both entered Pewter City and saw the Pokemon Center.

“Let’s get a room together. Tomorrow will be a big day.” Jake said as they entered the Pokemon Center. Andy shook his head.

“We should head different paths tomorrow. We’re still rivals, you know?” Andy said as Jake understood. They healed their pokemon, received rooms, retrieved their Pokemon, and headed toward their rooms. Jake entered into his and saw a double bed, a TV, a window that showed into the balcony, and a bathroom. He flopped on his bed, released his pokemon, and fell asleep. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I'm going to be gone for a while, this might not be updated in a while. Heck, I might not even get a laptop. =/
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Mon May 18, 2009 3:40 pm

very nice, im loving this story. i think jake should get a partner
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Chapter 5: The Rock-Solid Pokemon Trainer

Jake woke up around 7 o’clock. He looked around his room, noticing that his Poliwag and
Charmander were still fast asleep. He silently went to the bathroom and took a shower.

“This is going to be a big day today. I have to beat the Rock gym leader, Brock.” Jake
said outloud when he was showering. “Poliwag has a big advantage over him, but Charmander has recently learned Metal Claw as well. Still, I don’t want Charmander fighting a type that he’s weak to.”

After the shower, he got everything ready and headed out. He wore a white shirt with a blue stripe horizontally over his chest with blue jeans. He returned his pokemon to their pokeballs and handed Nurse Joy the key. He decided to go to the Pokemart to buy some supplies before he went. He picked up a couple of potions, Antidotes, and Paralyze Heals, which came up to $2000. He pulled out the Pewter Town Map when he left the store to locate the Gym.

“So I just follow this road, huh?” Jake said after locating the gym and his location. He
headed towards the direction and looked around. It was a nice place, medium amount of kind people, some trees, nice skies. He liked it, but not as much as he liked Pallet Town. Soon after, he saw the Gym. It was big, but like a dome. On the top of it layed a gigantic rock and read, “Brock’s Gym.” And under it read “The Rock-Solid Pokemon Trainer”. Jake was impressed, but headed in anyway. There was a large crowd crowding the Pokemon ring. It was 2 men. One had spiky brown hair, lines as eyes, a black shirt, and an orange vest. His opponent was… Andy! On the field was an Onix and Andy’s Squirtle.

“Squirtle, finish that Onix with Water Gun!” Andy commanded as Squirtle launched a water stream towards the Onix, who took it hard and fainted, slamming its body to the
ground.

“Nice job, kid. Here you go, the Boulder Badge, and here’s a TM from me: Rock Tomb.” Brock said, smiling and handing Andy a badge and a disc looking thing. Brock then headed towards the back and an announcer came to the field with a microphone. He wore a black suit and wore glasses. He had black hair and a wore a watch on his left hand.

“Alright, now who’s the next person to fight the two Pokemon trainers and finally the boss, BROOOOOCK?!” The announcer shouted, and everyone cheered. People were pushing, shoving, wanting the attention to do the challenge. The announcer was looking around before noticing Jake leaning on the wall. “HOW ABOUT YOU, MR. BLONDEY?”

“Blondey?” Jake muttered to himself as he went to the arena. It was wet with water, so the cleaning crew had clean. They brushed the water, broken rocks, and cleaned the
arena. The announcer came to Jake.

“Alright, in case you didn’t know, you have to basically fight two of Brock’s hand-picked
trainers in a row. No stopping to heal your Pokemon, so make each hit count. When you do beat the 2 trainers, then you fight the big man.” The announcer said and Jake nodded in understandment. Jake heard his name being called, but he didn’t know from where. He looked around before noticing Andy with a big grin on.

“I beat you to it!” He said, and Jake chuckled. Andy showed Jake the badge, which looked like a Silver stone.

“Nice. I’m going to be getting it soon, though.” Jake said, feeling confident. Andy
nodded.

“I know. I’m gonna be watching, so don’t feel nervous!” He said, and after that, Jake
noticed a boy around 10 coming to the arena. He had a blue hat, white shirt, short blue jeans, and held a Pokeball.

“Alright, I'm first, so let's battle!" The kid saying, throwing the pokeball which revealed to be a levitating rock with eyes and arms.

"Geodude!" The Pokemon said before throwing a couple of punches. Jake wasn't impressed.

"Go Poliwag!" Jake said, throwing the Pokeball. Poliwag appeared and chirped excitedly. "Destroy Geodude with Water Gun!" Jake commanded as the tadpole sent a stream of water from his beak towards Geodude, who went flying across the field, bouncing a bit before stopping. It fainted.

"WOW! FIRST MOVE AND IT'S ALREADY OUT!" The announcer guy yelled as the cheers, yelling, and excitement grew louder. The boy returned his pokeball and the next person appeared. He had short blonde hair, about 12, wore a blue T-shirt and jeans. He also had a pokeball, but had a big grin on.

"This time, your water moves will be useless!" He said as he sent out his Pokemon. It was a shell with red eyes and 4 looking claws.

"Kabuto!" The Pokemon said, crying its name. Jake just smiled, returned Poliwag, and sent out his Charmander. Lots of boos were heard, but Jake had a plan. The boy grew angry, knowing that Jake knew that Kabuto didn't know a Water-type move.

"Charmander, Metal Claw!" Jake commanded as Charmander's claw suddenly glowed to a grayish color, swiping at the shell. It was weakened, but it got back up.

"Kabuto, use Absorb!" The boy commanded as the shell launched itself forward, attempting to suck the life energy out of Charmander.

"Charmander, dodge and torch it!" Jake commanded as his fire lizard smoothly dodged it and blew Ember at it, fainting it.

"ANOTHER WIN FOR THIS BLOND KID! AND NEXT IS THE ONE, THE ONLY, BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!" The announcer shouted as the whole crowd flipped and cheered, yelled, cried, and blew airhorns. The squinty eye man went forward and stood in front of Jake.

"I hope that we have a fine match today!" Brock said cheerfully with his hand out. Jake nodded, smiled, and shook his hand.

"Same. May the best trainer win." Jake said and they returned to their positions. Jake pulled out his Poliwag in the pokeball, threw it in the air, caught it, and released it onto the field. It was quite determined not to fail.

"Go Geodude!" Brock yelled, releasing a familiar pokemon. It chuckled and taunted Poliwag by making chirping noises, which made Poliwag angry.

"BEGIN!" The announcer shouted, making Brock and Jake smirk.

"Poliwag, use Water Gun!" Jake commanded as the tadpole released a jet stream of water.

"Geodude, Defense Curl!" Brock said as his pokemon almost immediately curled up in a ball. It was sent quite a few feet, but it wasn't badly hurt.

"Good, Geodude, now counterattack with Rock Tomb!" Brock said as the Geodude, threw 5 boulders, trying to trap Poliwag.

"Poliwag, use Hypnosis!" Jake commanded as the Poliwag quickly turned its belly spiral around, making the Geodude, who almost threw the Boulder, quickly fall asleep. Brock frowned, getting his Pokeball out and returning it.

"Geodude is going to be unable to battle." Brock said, as Jake nodded, knowing that Brock didn't like his pokemon fainting. Brock then pulled out another Pokeball and releasing it. It was a giant rock snake pokemon and it roared a deafening roar.

"Onix, use Screech!" Brock commanded as it released an ear-hurting cry. Jake and the whole crowd had to cover their ears to block the noises, but Poliwag didn't have any ears, so his defense got lowered.

"Poliwag, countereattack with Water Gun again!" Jake commanded as the Poliwag released the water towards the Rock Snake, who took the hit but didn't faint.

"Onix, use Bind!" Brock commanded as the rock snake quickly wrapped itself around the Poliwag, crushing the Poliwag slowly.

"Poliwag, get out of there!" Jake yelled, but Poliwag couldn't release any water, bubbles, or anything. "Poliwag, c'mon! DO SOMETHING" Jake yelled as his Poliwag got determination and courage. It turned white and was evolving to a new pokemon. When the process was over, it turned into a bigger tadpole with hands. His eyes was bigger, and his spiral on his belly was reversed.

"W-WOW! AT THE BLINK OF DESPERATION, BLONDEY'S POLIWAG EVOLVED INTO A POLIWHIRL!" The announcer said, waking Jake up to reality.

"Poliwa-I mean, Poliwhirl, use Water Gun!" Jake said as the Poliwhirl released water from its freed hands at the Onix's face, hitting a critical hit on it. The Onix roared and released Poliwhirl from its grip before hitting the ground, fainting.

"AND THE WINNER IS BLONDEY!" The announcer yelled as the whole crowd cheered. Brock returned his pokemon, smiled, and shook hands with Jake.

"Congratulations for pulling this victory! It was a tough match, and I'm glad to hand you the Boulder badge and this TM." Brock said, handing Jake a disc like Andy got and a badge.

"Thank you for the awesome match, Brock. I hope we can battle again one day!" Jake said, and Brock chuckled.

"Yeah, and I'll be 10x stronger than last time!" Brock said before returning to the room. Andy got up to him and high five'd him. The announcer guy handed Jake $3000 before him and Andy left the Gym...

TO BE CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep, I was able to pull up Chapter 5. I hope you enjoyed it! Smile
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 pm

nice, a poliwhirl, but one question, will it evolve into poliwrath or politoed?
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by dominic345 Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm

lol nice little story thus far
dominic345
dominic345
elite poster
elite poster

Male Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue25/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue11 Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

yes i enjoyed the story Blaze. Are you going to continue it?
Blue11
Blue11
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1172
Friend code : 5241 9954 1789
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue95/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpg Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 am

yeh blaze, start it up again. Mines awful so we need a decent story on the site again
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi97 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 am

I love the story keep up the nice work
mimi97
mimi97

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lugia9897.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Ugh, I don't know when I'll continue this story... X_X
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue11 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Don't give up. You can do it.
Blue11
Blue11
Post Master
Post Master

Male Number of posts : 1172
Friend code : 5241 9954 1789
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue95/1000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfblaze Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

I'll post the next chapter soon, hopefully by the weekend. :V
mjfblaze
mjfblaze
Post Master
Post Master

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down