Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra

5 posters

Go down

Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra

Post by Latios Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:16 am

Welcome to "Latios Reviews"!

What's this whole Latios Reviews Mumbo Jumbo? Well basically, I review a game, and tell you whether you should buy it or not. There's no number rating, there's only one question that's answered with each review: Is it awesome, or does it suck?

Kirby: Superstar Ultra (for Nintendo DS)

Kirby Superstar... does the name sound familiar? Well, if you're a typical browser of this website, the answer's probably a resounding "no." However, if you're old enough to remember the SNES's hayday, then this title will probably seem like deja-vu. The reason? It's a port, of course. A port of the SNES classic "Kirby Superstar."

The game is composed of six separate missions, each varying in difficulty, length and premise. The game is very straightforward as far as controls go. Each different game has its own (optional) intro, which I feel has been typed by matsuhiro sakurai himself. They look and read just like his 'smash updates.' But I digress, let's get to the meat of the matter-- the gameplay. Even for a kirby game, the difficulty seems on the easy side. The partner feature nearly cuts the difficulty in half, but is still fun to toy around with nonetheless. There's many abilities for kirby to use, and all but one-two abilities contain more than one attack.

Aside from the single player, there are three minigames based off touch screen controls. Along with the optional co-op throughout the entire single mode, this proves to be a deep multiplayer experience, and at the least a good distraction from the mind-numbing dullness of everyday life.

Kirby Superstar Ultra gets Latios's seal of Awesomeness, and is definitely worth the 35+ dollars.

tl;dr version-- it's a good game, go buy it.
Latios
Latios
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1894
Friend code : (brawl) 5112-3249-7754
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Candy Chart
Candy:
Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Left_bar_bleue470/1000Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (470/1000)

http://www.wwpl.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty Re: Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra

Post by sarge51 Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:41 am

I really want to buy the game but unfortunately I have to spend the money on ther stuff first.= (
sarge51
sarge51
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Male Number of posts : 882
Power Ranking : A class
Friend code : D/P FC:3566 4690 5758 Plat FC: 4769 3326 5774 Brawl FC:4854 7747 1134
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Candy Chart
Candy:
Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Left_bar_bleue135/1000Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (135/1000)

Back to top Go down

Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty Re: Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra

Post by StarKirby5 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm

I want to buy that game too, the rating is awesome
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Male Number of posts : 789
Power Ranking : F Class
Friend code : 5069-8269-5694
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Candy Chart
Candy:
Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Left_bar_bleue55/1000Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (55/1000)

http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JustBlaze1594 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 pm

=P i have it and im stuck in the Areana story mode where u have to fight every boss without dyin its the second to last story mode which im hopng to unlock
JustBlaze1594
JustBlaze1594

Male Number of posts : 445
Power Ranking : C class
Friend code : PK: 3995-3687-0529 Brawl: See Sig. MK: See Sig.
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Candy Chart
Candy:
Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Left_bar_bleue35/1000Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKirby5 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm

I should find it in GameStop one day, when I have enough money. Blaze, why don't you just look up cheats or something?
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Candy Chart
Candy:
Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Left_bar_bleue55/1000Latios Reviews: Kirby Superstar Ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (55/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandy12 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Yea, the games good for when your bored on long car trips.

I like the many unlockable modes!

Also. Yo-yo Kirby Lurvs Parasol waddle dee!
Just a thought.
Alexandy12
Alexandy12

Male Number of posts : 4
Friend code : 3523 6281 4074
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKirby5 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I would like to play it someday, good review Latios
StarKirby5
Banned
Banned

Candy Chart
Candy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down