Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Worldwide Pokemon League
Please log into the site, or sign up if you don't have an account!
Worldwide Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Idea

2 posters

Go down

New Idea Empty New Idea

Post by DXRenagade Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 am

I am posting this here to ditribute an idea.I am thinking of creating a faction for WWPL think of it as pokemon version of the nwo back in the wcw days. (wcw was a wrestling organization for those of you who don't know)

The name of it Shall be the NPO (New Pokemon Order)It will be a part of WWPL as a inner faction it shall need at least 8 members to start.

When it comes to battling the members shall pm me the results of their battles with one another so i may post it in their rankings.
There will be three types of champs in this faction.

NPO Legends Champion: Will receive 6 of my pokemon their choice- Standard WWPL rules apply for this title but with ANY Pokemon.

NPO Doubles Champion: Will receive 3 of my pokemon their choice- same rules as above but doubles

NPO Tagteam Champions: These are two different members tagteaming against two other members the two winners will get 2 of my pokemon their choice apiece: Same rules as above

So everyone tell me what you think about this idea and get back to me.Especially you Latios seeing as you are the owner of this site.
Your say goes not mine let me know.
I apreciate evryones consideration
Thank you.
DXRenagade
DXRenagade

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Candy Chart
Candy:
New Idea Left_bar_bleue25/1000New Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Back to top Go down

New Idea Empty Re: New Idea

Post by Jpg Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

tis is a cool idea, may need some tweaking here and there but yeah! i think this is cool, you should e a co-ordnater
Jpg
Jpg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 1249
Power Ranking : B class
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Candy Chart
Candy:
New Idea Left_bar_bleue0/1000New Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down